• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Si.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dartmoor shenanigans – Sunday
  • trailmonkey

all welcome. meet at bovey railway, 10.30. rocky lovelies to include smallacombe, dingly dell, bowermans, black death, hobbit run and bridge too far.

marvelous.

Si
    Free Member

I might cum….

Forgot to add Stinky Quarry. Sooper fast today and well worth the additional effort.

jam-bo

love too but riding proper bikes tomorrow.

G-town in the morning and tavi woodlands in the afternoon…

Si
    Free Member

Your loss the way Dartmoor is riding at the moment Jambo

carlphillips
    Free Member

its peein down over t'moor as i look out over the back of my house…isn't east dartmoor gonna be a shitefest?

10.30 start about 3hrs too late for me im afraid, any chance of a mm of your route not done dingly dell or hobbits ????? (i know the rest of the lovliness though!!)

im not sure what to do tomorrow xc around bovey way or gaytown tavi bouncy fest, or go build new trails in cann..??

trailmonkey

isn't east dartmoor gonna be a shitefest?

i doubt it. might damp the dust down a little.

carlphillips
    Free Member

ah thats ok then, i may still go up there then, the way it chucked down here earlier my local trails will be horrid (southern d'moor)

simonralli2
    Free Member

Hi folks

I have an induction in the afternoon so only have a couple of hours free tomorrow morning. However, I should be free next weekend so would love a bit of company for either Saturday or Sunday.

Cheers

Si

Si
    Free Member

Didn't rain up there today, Quite a wind so just blew the rain through without it dropping

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dartmoor shenanigans – Sunday’ is closed to new replies.