Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • dartmoor ride early tomorrow anyone?
  • carlphillips
    Free Member

late notice but I’m going on a fairly short but fun ride around lustleigh/bovey way tomorrow morning, just a few hours or so.
    if you fancy joining me then I’ll be at the car park just past yarner wood around 8am (ish) 😯

trailmonkey

8am is very nearly still today, not tomorrow.

carlphillips
    Free Member

I know…family commitments and a deadline to move back into my house (its been 12months since we moved out) this weekend/Monday mean that riding this weekend is pretty selfish in itself so I’ll minimize any guilt and do it early…it means a very early start for me here in plymouth!!

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I’ll probably just forget my shoes again.

Bucko

I’m working until 0700 so i’ll need my beauty sleep but i’m planning on doing the exact same thing in the afternoon. Let me know if you change your plans, or if anyone else fancys an afternoon around Lustleigh.

Bucko

trailmonkey

we’re planning on a 2pm start at yarner cp if you’re in the market ?

Bucko

Sounds about right, the small car park at the top of the muddy landrover track that runs right through the cleave yeah? The first car park I get to if im coming up the hill from Bovey?

yunki
    Free Member

that’s the Yarner cp Bucko..

I might try and join you guys at two.. but I don’t think I can get out til four (ish) so I’ll probably bump into youse all a bit later..

y’all have a real nice time now y’hear..

Bucko

On a weekend?! I’d happily wait until 4 if Trailmonkey wanted to wait? Otherwise I’ll be there at 2

trailmonkey

can’t really wait till 4, got stuff to do later.

hopefully see you about up there yunki.

yunki
    Free Member

did everyone get back safely..?

I was up at Smallacombe early evening and there was a helicopter buzzing around in the Cleave.. it looked privately owned from where I was but my eyesight’s not the best at that distance..

carlphillips
    Free Member

aye! i will try to get up there next thursday after work 5-5:30pm for more cleave fun! if anyone fancies joining me then yarner cp around that time.

@TM…more practice/bottle needed on the monkey line..!! it will go one day soon (or im going to break myself trying!!)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘dartmoor ride early tomorrow anyone?’ is closed to new replies.