Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dartmoor
  • fergal
    Free Member

Going to be down there next weekend, could anyone recommend trails of a fine vintage across the moors, remember reading something about the “nutcracker” any suggestions muchly appreciated.

ps. the more granite tors and rocks the better.

Overshoot
    Free Member

As am I, and for the following week.

Same question – does anyone know where the best trails are and/or where to find gps route files compatible with a Garmin 800?

Perhaps see you out there Fergal, although rather unlikely given it’s size!

bassspine
    Free Member

I thought they’d all be up already. Bellever tor is really good for a bit of hilarious granite dodging, ride from Postbridge. Or go from Princetown to South Hessary Tor and down to the reservoir for rockalicious track riding. If no-one else posts anything better email me, I’m working but I can sort you some routes

Shinythings
    Free Member

Depending on the variable weather and ground conditions on the Moor at this time of year I would make your start points; Hound tor, Princetown or Bovey Tracey railway for guaranteed fun and use one of the killer loop routes as a basis to start.

eviljoe
    Free Member

Overshoot, Fergal,,

Dartmoor rocks, you’ll love it. Email me- the least I can do is send you some routes, might also be up for coming out for a ride- let me know your schedules

Eviljoe

crispybacon
    Free Member

Overshoot & Fergal

As per Eviljoe e-mail me (addy in profile) & I’ll bounce you some Dartmoor Routes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Dartmoor’ is closed to new replies.