Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Dartford Crossing
  • grahamh
    Free Member

Has any one used the Dartford crossing, paid in advance and yest still received a fine in the post days later?

My Sister has used their on-line process 3 times now and on each occasion has been send a fine in the post.

To paraphrase ‘Lady Barcknell’, once is an accident, twice is incompetence, but three times indicates a system ****-up.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I set up an online account

It’s worked fine

chewkw
    Free Member

Ya, my bro-law & sister from far east drove a rental car through it then got “fine” because they did not know where to pay. They were searching all over when they saw the signs. No toll booth … what a silly idea. (the rental company actually paid the amount for them so technically not a fine but there was a nasty reminder)

Ya, they tried to pay online the second time but couldn’t get through so I think they are just going to get the car rental company to pay for them instead.

Basically it’s incompetence. We are used to toll booth in the far east to pay for all usage of long distance highway … they just laughed at such incompetence in UK …

alpin
    Free Member

My B-in-L said today that despite putting 20 quid on his account they’ve added 35…. :-/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dartford Crossing’ is closed to new replies.