Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Dart Crossing Penalty Charge
  • m0rk
    Free Member

So I was a numpty and forgot to pay my Dart Charge on time…

For a return trip on Monday – will I get two PCN’s, or one?

Numpty

jambalaya
    Free Member

Why not contact them and pay now ? Worth a try.

m0rk
    Free Member

Already logged in today to pay for next weeks trip, and made sure I paid for four crossings just in case

johnhighfield
    Free Member

Son recently went through it oblivious of the charge! Numpty….

He got a penalty letter yesterday which has given him the chance to pay the original charge (£2.50) – as it was his first offence with the Dart crossing – with the threat of the penalty fine if he doesn’t pay within a certain time.

I thought this was pretty reasonable……..

BoardinBob

You’ll get a letter in a few weeks. You get the opportunity to pay the original amount without any fine and you do it online as they acknowledge the signage etc is poor and non-locals will be very unfamiliar with the setup.

m0rk
    Free Member

Great. I don’t mind taking a fine on the chin for being forgetful at £35, but 2x£35 will make it a bit steep

Hopefully because the account has enough in there already they’ll just net it off

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I drove down from Scotland to Dover over it completely oblivious that there was now a charge. Only noticed the signage at the last minute. Managed to pay online afterwards. Somehow on the return leg the payment wasn’t registered and I received a penalty letter. I can’t remember the detail precisely, but if you paid either online or over the phone there was no additional penalty, just the original unpaid toll.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dart Crossing Penalty Charge’ is closed to new replies.