Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Darren Brown
  • will
    Free Member

Anybody just see the show of channel 4. Bloody hell he is seriously good, and how he does some of the tricks i just don’t know. Good TV i say!

MrNutt
    Free Member

I knew you were going to type that.

btw its considered poor manners to wear a hat indoors.

Jamie
    Free Member

Is he like Derren Brown? 😉

colnagokid

very entertaining, when he says “i want you to think of…” I nearly always think of what he says-scarey!

Drac

He’s brother Derren is much better.

DezB
    Free Member

I liked "I’m not a f*cking mind reader!". Most amusing.

snowslave

I knew that guy was planning a trip to Iceland too. I couldn’t have done the rest of the show though. Hem hem….

A lot of what he did last night fried my brain. If anyone could explain how he did any of his tricks I’d be well impressed.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Saw him live once and he is a great showman.

He’s got a book which tells you where he learnt all his stuff and explains some of it.

miketually
    Free Member

Didn’t watch it last night, but a lot of the previous TV shows relied on only showing the bits that worked and doing lots of editing – like when he tossed a coin ten times and got ten heads in a row but they didn’t show you the six hours of coin tossing required to get that to work.

Might watch it on 4OD.

waihiboy
    Free Member

mirrors and false arms!

funkynick

miketually… to be fair on the coin tossing one, they did show you how that was done in the same show. Just as they did with the big horse racing one too..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Darren Brown’ is closed to new replies.