Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dark Souls 3 ……You Died.
  • bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Just got an email that my preorder is on it’s way. Never played DS1/2, but loved Bloodborne so hopefully I am ready for the multiple deaths that are about to be delivered to me.

Praise the sun!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zDZYrIUgKE[/video]

jakehinton
    Free Member

Looking forward to getting this at some point. First Dark souls was awesome, 2nd not so good really (still good though!)

richmtb

Love the Dark Souls series

Still can’t believe I got the first one free from Xbox Gold

Will be buying DS3 soon

v8ninety

Just watched that trailer, and am NONE the wiser. Anyone care to explain the premise? Looks interesting

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

and am NONE the wiser

That’s part of the charm. It’s a series that has to be played to get as much or as little out of it as you want in terms of story.

I still don’t really have much idea what the hell happened in Bloodborne :p

Bottom line is, hit things with a sword/spear/banana while dying a lot.

….this may shed some light, tho: http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2016/03/01/what-we-know-so-far-about-dark-souls-3s-story-and-lore

richmtb

You utter utter bastard of a game

Why do I love it yet it treats me so bad 😀

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I hate it so much. Put about 11hrs into it, and most of that spent getting my arse kicked and failing to parry.

This is my first Souls game, and I thought Bloodborne would give me an insight, but nope. Really different play style.

Just reading up on getting invaded, so there is something else to look forward to….

olddog

I’ve played all three. Had DS 3 for a few days. V good so far. Having played the others is helping I think, not least because tutorial is pretty limited and doesn’t seem to cover skills.

I see many hours of frustration and moments of joy

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

One of my problems, is I need to stop being so aggressive. I am used to piling into a situation with a big axe and usually coming out on top. I have found this strategy to fail most the time in DS3.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dark Souls 3 ……You Died.’ is closed to new replies.