Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Dark circles around eyes?!
  • alexxx
    Free Member

Sorry one of my less “manly” posts…

I feel I’ve had dark circles around my eyes for almost as long as I can remember. I do have photos around 13 where i don’t though. I’m pretty tired of looking tired and I’ve recently got wondering if it’s hereditary as neither of my parents or relations have the issue.

The final straw the other morning was I woke up with a super swollen eye randomly and they were even darker all around. This subsided in a couple of days but it’s got me wondering if I’ve just been putting up with an allergy or lack of something for all these years and not known.

I’m not sure I believe those allergy tests at health food shops and not sure if it’s credible enough to go and see a doctor about as it feels pretty vain if I’m not aware of any other side effects..

Any thoughts on how I can look more beautiful ;)?

Thanks!

maccruiskeen

Any thoughts on how I can look more beautiful

vaseline – smear it all over the mirror. 🙂

alexxx
    Free Member

😀 probably the cheapest option!

mattyfez

Been to an opticians recently?
    Get enough sleep?
    Good diet?

It’s pretty much impossible to say

TooTall
    Free Member

People who look tired are often tired. Medical fact!

Drac

Are you a killer clown?

maccruiskeen

I’d be keeping your binoculars under lock and key from now on

Houns

I need a beauty coma to get rid of the bags under my eyes. Coincidence or not they’ve been bad since had me tonsils out 10 years ago…. yes I have at times considered surgery

40mpg

Get this sometimes, I read that it can be related to being dehydrated. Or certainly keeping hydrated helps. Drink lots of water, stay off coffee/beer for a few days and see if any improvement.

Also I get puffy eyes if I oversleep – not that that happens often 🙁

mtbfix

Shortage of sleep or iron deficient diet? Try sleep and/or spinach. A celeb beauty therapist on Woman’s Hour said a spoon of molasses every day was her cure for dark rings.

fifeandy
    Free Member

I’d be looking at lack of sleep or minor malnutrition as most likely culprits. Go see your GP though, thats what they are for.

MoreCashThanDash

Does it run in the family? Any of your grand parents a panda?

TimothyD
    Free Member

Sleep and nutrition and a lurking health ‘issue’ would be what I’d be wanting to look into.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Stress?
    Too much takeaway food?
    Dehydration?
    Not enough outdoor sunshine/life?

IANAD

geetee1972
    Free Member

Does it run in the family?

It runs in mine and I got so tired as a young adult being asked if I’d got (a) black eye(s) that in the end I just ended up saying I did.

Kuco

I’ve got this my niece also has it and been to doc’s, It’s something to do with melanin pigmentation.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Coincidence or not they’ve been bad since had me tonsils out 10 years ago…. yes I have at times considered surgery

Ive often seen surgeons poking folk in the eye during surgery.

beefheart
    Free Member

Do you get punched in the face a lot?

CountZero

Sure you’re not dead…?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Dark circles around eyes?!’ is closed to new replies.