Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Daresbury Firs / Keckwick Hill
  • bigpole
    Free Member

There are some awesome trails round this small area which is appreciated by loads of local riders, inc me ! It is restricted land with access given by the land owner only. There is great natural stuff and fantastically built stuff……. But… An area is being trashed with rubbish being left, dangerous holes/jumps ruining it for the the rest. I am aware that this has been reported to the rangers, and I fear that they will flatten all the good stuff or worse close it off for us all. any ideas how we can stop the idiots ruining it for the the rest, other than violence 😕

dirtydog
    Free Member

Don’t think there’s much you can do to stop people digging holes, suppose you could always fill them in, but then do you have any more right too fill them in than they have to dig them, it’s not like they’re officially sanctioned trails/runs ?

Same with litter, not much you can do other than pick it up, maybe a few signs something like

DO NOT LITTER!

ACCESS TO THIS LAND IS NOT A RIGHT AND IS GRANTED BY KIND PERMISSION OF THE LANDOWNER, BY LITTERING WE WILL LOOSE THIS PERMISSION AND YOU’LL SPOIL IT FOR US ALL.

TA

CONCERNED RIDERS.

Its a pretty quite spot, advertising it’s existence on here’s not going to help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Daresbury Firs / Keckwick Hill’ is closed to new replies.