• This topic has 36 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Lifer.
Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Danny Dyer on Jonathan Ross show
  • CheesybeanZ

Really – what a t#sser .

jimjam
    Free Member

I love him. I mean, I hate him. He’s brilliant.

Harris
    Free Member

Kevin Bridges referred to Danny Dyer as a Prick’s prick. Succinct for sure.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

There aren’t enough ******* to say what I think of him, but to say he’s a total **** is a good start.

enfht
    Free Member

He just goes to show that brimming with self belief doesn’t mean diddly squat if you’re a total and utter cock.

onandon
    Free Member

He really is a knob.

zippykona

What’s with the body language towards the bake off girls?

tom200

I’ve been out on the p***s with him after an interview I did for a student rag after human traffic came out. I thought he was alright then. He seemed to have toned down the cockney for his recent tv roles!

mikertroid
    Free Member

I turned JR on mid-interview with Danny Dyer; lasted 20 seconds before I turned over to Air Crash Investigation!

A quick click on the info button reveals that JR’s booking team are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Shame as he was quite good on the Beeb.

jimjam
    Free Member

I thought he was great. Isn’t that what all English people are like? 🙂

binners

He’s done alright for himself, playing himself, in films of varying degrees of awfulness. But then so has Hugh Grant.

Johnny Vegas was absolutely brilliant though! 😀

jon1973
    Free Member

Don’t find him particularly more annoying then most actors I see interviewed.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Every time I see him he appears to be doing a bad impression of any number of Harry Enfield/Paul Whitehouse characters.

dannyh
    Free Member

He just goes to show that brimming with self belief doesn’t mean diddly squat if you’re a total and utter cock.

😆

See also:

Kevin Pietersen
    Piers Morgan
    Tony Blair

And many others.

It’s the age old conundrum, confidence inspires confidence, but confidence is not mutually exclusive with bellendery.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Total one trick pony. Enjoyed human traffic and the business, everything else is pap

jools182
    Free Member

He’s a total knob, I’m not sure if he knows it or not. Sometimes it seems like he knows that we know he’s a knob, but he’s making a good living from it.

It annoys me when he spoils a film, but I don’t find him as annoying on talk shows when there is a bit of piss taking involved for some reason

He can’t act,can’t do an accent, can’t do any character apart from himself, so basically born to be in eastenders

gobuchul
    Free Member

He can’t act

Harold Pinter would disagree with you.

mattbee

Did some work as an extra in Vendetta with him.
    His acting is basically Danny Dyer appears as Danny Dyer in……
    He was quite pleasant to chat to, bought the 12 of us fish & chips from the chippy round the corner from the location, he’d gone to school with the chippy proprietor. He treated us extras like people, whereas Vince Regan and Nick Nivern both ignored us all for the 9 hours we were there.
    He fully accepts that many of his roles are utter rubbish but as he says, he gets paid & always goes for a fixed fee rather than percentage deal so he earns reasonable money.
    He did have a little blonde assistant who’s role seemed to consist entirely of lighting his Silk Cut for him…

Rorschach
    Free Member

There’s lots of actors who have made careers of basically playing themselves..Sean Connery,Sam L Jackson etc.
    Only they seem to realise their limitations and don’t come across as complete idiots.
    There’s lots of ex Eastenders ‘stars’ that have gone on to do great things.Like…….err

BoardinBob

Can’t beat that pure, uncut, south american gear 😳

[video]http://youtu.be/wFUZZUE3bJM[/video]

MoreCashThanDash

So we are criticising Danny Dyer for being a one trick pony when Johnny Vegas is on the same show? 😆

He’s found his niche, he’s having a great time doing it, good luck to him. He really doesn’t care what we think about him.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

He did threaten to thump Mark Kermode for saying he was shit. That’s pretty lame.

grantway
    Free Member

Easy decision to make. turn the TV off 💡

somafunk

What you see is exactly what you get/expect, which is a lot more than you can say about 90% of the luvvie arse kissing typical ” isn’t it all wonderful daarling” actors.

pb2

Kevin Bridges is spot on. As for Sean Connery sames goes only he is tight, miserable and a two faced t*** as well as being a prick. I absolutely detest tax exiles trying tell us tax payers how our country should be run, shut the **** up !

ps I guess that description of mine makes Sean asexual 😀

MrWoppit
    Free Member

He treated us extras like people, whereas Vince Regan and Nick Nivern both ignored us all for the 9 hours we were there.

Hmm. Doesn’t seem to fit the “cock” image. Does it.

dooosuk
    Free Member

So in summary,every one in this thread thinks he’s a cock…

…except the two people that have met him. 🙂

GrahamS

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXRo0PjzfZw[/video]

nickjb
    Free Member

So in summary,every one in this thread thinks he’s a cock…

…except the two people that have met himI don’t doubt Tony Blair comes across very well in person too but I’m not changing my opinion of him either

Lifer
    Free Member

DIAMOND GEEEZAH!

Cock.

jamj1974

Much as I am not keen on his onscreen persona – do you think it’s likely he actually wrote that column? I would imagine it more likely to be written for him.

As for Sean Connery – can’t stand his views. He is on record as saying its ok to assault a woman with an open handed slap across her face… Lovely man obviously!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Well I’m sure Danny can be nice but he’s also been a real cock on several occasions so the balance is weighed against him.

donncha

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM72WsoqVgk[/video]

stanfree
    Free Member
    soundb0y
    Free Member

He’s a prick but he’s my kinda prick.

Seems pretty genuine to me.

Lifer
    Free Member

jamj1974 – Member
    Much as I am not keen on his onscreen persona – do you think it’s likely he actually wrote that column? I would imagine it more likely to be written for him.

Absolutely no doubt he wrote it.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Danny Dyer on Jonathan Ross show’ is closed to new replies.