Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dangly bits in front of yer face.
  • twinw4ll
    Free Member

Yes, this seemingly out of control obsession with hanging stuff from your rear view mirror, saw one today with what can only be described as a Teddy Bears picnic. Why would anyone with even an ounce of common sense put something in the way of their field of vision?
    I know these type of people don’t need to see through the windscreen, the’re too busy updating Facebook.
    This is my first ranting post, i’m normally a very easy going positive type of guy.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I saw a chap who’d mounted his iPad in the windscreen as a sat nav the other week – beggared belief a bit. it must have taken up about a quarter of his view of the road ahead.

bails

I’ve seen the iPad satnav thing too. Not even off to the side, just right above the steering wheel. 😕

thomthumb
    Free Member

saw a car with a for sale sign on a3 paper taking up half of the windscreen the otherday.

The guy driving was peering round it – crossing a roundabout!

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

TBH the rear view mirror obscures half my field of vision.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Plastic Jesus

DezB
    Free Member

I keep my sat nav on my lap so it doesn’t interfere with my view of the road.

Flaperon

Automatic ban for anyone driving with a sat-nav at night who hasn’t figured out how to turn the brightness down / put it into night mode. You see people on the motorway with a portable sun planted directly in their field of vision.

Milkie
    Free Member

I have seen it where it has been inline with their eyes, literally driving by Sat Nav.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dangly bits in front of yer face.’ is closed to new replies.