Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Dangerous Driving – Worth reporting?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Just followed a women for 2 or so miles, past a school / built up area etc. She was weaving all over the road because she was putting her make up on, leaning in to the middle of the car to use rear view mirror. She did lip stick, and was using a brush for a good 5 mins or so.

Should I report or not worth it?

Drac

Report it, they may or may not pop and see her but if they do she’ll poop her pants and not likely drive that again.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yes, better than waiting till someone dies

globalti
    Free Member

She may already have “form” so use the non-emergency number and ask to make a report of dangerous driving. They will be happy to take the details. Next time she’s seen by a car equipped with ANPR she will probably get stopped for a chat and three reports will earn her a home visit. We’ve dealt with several habitual speeders in our street this way.

In Lancashire it’s 0845 1 25 35 45.

cranberry
    Free Member

Definitely report – I did so a couple of years back with someone doing a silly speed in a truck, overtaking on the brow of a hill across diagonal lines. Plod took my report seriously and the bloke ended up with a call from his boss telling him to come into his office and explain himself to boss and plod.

hora
    Free Member

Sat morning on Woodhead on the way to Peaty’s DH I was driving behind a girl taking numerous selfies of herself.

I’d love to see the insurance accident stats. I bet most of the ‘male’ content that we hear about is sub-24yrs old with the rest being female crashes…

legend
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Sat morning on Woodhead on the way to Peaty’s DH I was driving behind a girl taking numerous selfies of herself.

I overtook a girl either taking selfies or FaceTiming someone whilst she was driving along the M80 last summer. Didn’t get her reg number but a blast of the horn (so to speak) got her attention

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dangerous Driving – Worth reporting?’ is closed to new replies.