Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Danger Mud on Road
  • grahamh
    Free Member

Why is that when ever I see one of these signs I visualise rounding the
    next bend to run into the 70’s Teddy Boy band singing “Tiger Feet”.

SST
    Free Member

Remember those shows!

uplink
    Free Member

I always wonder about this one

MrNutt
    Free Member

because there was once a tiny single frame cartoon in the puerile rag called “Viz” that deplicted a road with the aforementioned sign on it and the band crossing the road singing tiger feet.

You committed it to memory because you are one of fourteen different personality traits, this categorization can be read by the black helicopters when overhead, these markers enable them to target “suggestive instructions” more efficiently. For example: when the water reservoirs are full “suggestive instructions” are fed to the groups most likely to be in possession of hose pipes or another example: during autumn when the ozone layer is at its thinnest it is often necessary to increase the upper air density by adding particulates, this is achieved by feeding the “light bonfire” suggestive instruction.

co-incidentally I’ve just accidently won fifteen tons of aluminum foil on ebay, does anyone know the most common head size? cheers!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Whenever I see this sign, I visualise a grotesquely deformed fish-eating bird crossing the road. I have no idea why.

grahamh
    Free Member

Mr Nutt, I’ve nerver read/looked at Viz.
    I only know it though its reputation.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I shall inform the boys at HQ immediately, sorry for any confusion!

Sandwich

Children Please Drive Slowly is my favourite. Take the keys away from the little blighters 🙂

WTF
    Free Member

or Slow Children. 🙄

aphex_2k
    Free Member

“Traffic lights priority has changed”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Danger Mud on Road’ is closed to new replies.