Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Dancing on Ice is ruining my life.
  • Harry_the_Spider

The wife watches 3 hours of this crap on Sunday evenings!

…and now I can’t watch Top Gear until the Wednesday repeat thanks to this and Larkrise to arsing Candleford.

Meh.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Larkrise to arsing Candleford

It’s times like this that I’m quite glad I’m not married. 🙂

Zatoo would allow you to watch Top Gear on your computer via an internet stream…

iDave
    Free Member

have an affair on Sunday evenings

firestarter
    Free Member

You want to let her watch the back of your hand 😉

Harry_the_Spider

Going to watch Top Gear on the laptop sat on the bed whilst flying my indoor helecopter and drinking a beer. That’ll learn ‘er.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You go girl! 😀

kaesae
    Free Member

Aah, the rise of the domestic tyrant! Surely it’s not all bad, does she tidy up and can she cook?

_tom_
    Free Member

I could absolutely not stand for that kind of rubbish. Perhaps this is why I’m still single 😆

Harry_the_Spider

I may eat biscuits just to leave crumbs.

brakes
    Free Member

I’m engaging in an experiment this week whereby we’re going to take out our telebox card and put it in the post so that it comes back to us in a few days – see if we (she) can survive without television for a few days
    … I’ll watch Top Gear tonight though first

MrOvershoot

You can come round ours if you want as the wife & I will be watching Country-file followed by Top Gear, her choice too 🙂

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

dancing on ice / top gear ??

both 5hit…..

women watch 5hit on telly , and read 5hit magazines about ‘celebs’

whats your point ?

gordonb
    Free Member

I surf the net whilst top gear is being sky+’ed, that allows me to make enough disparaging comments about the rubbish on the tv, that the wife evenually switches it off…. 🙂

TexWade
    Free Member

You’re lucky – my wife started watching telly in May (I’m a celebrity, strictly coming dancing, and big brother + tie in programs ) and has only just stopped. The really galling thing is during the Tour de France I watched it every day for a hour (one solitary hour) and the wife was tutting and moaning all the time – for **** sake its only on for three weeks not six months !!

emsz
    Free Member

How about instead of the telly, take your gorgeous and deserving wifey to dinner in a posh restaurant? You may even get a reward instead of tutting! 😉

trailmonkey

your obvious mistake here has been rudimentary reliquishment of the remote control – this should never happen, even if you are not in the room. this mistake has rendered you seriously unhappy, a condition that remote positive males do not suffer – thus –

as you can see, our subject is thoroughly joyful in the alpha male positioning of family remoter and also blissful at the never ending selection of quality programming that his dominance allows him to select.

a schoolboy error for which you are paying dear.

Bunnyhop

We have a system in our house.

I record Countryfile and Larkrise to Candleford. Then we can both watch a film together. This of course is difficult as mr. bh likes manly films, ‘bang, crash, roar’. I like chick flicks, ‘happy ever after, snogging, romantic beach walks, holding hands’ etc.

No soaps or ‘Z’ list celebrity programmes allowed (except strictly, which has been and gone).

Harry_the_Spider

How about instead of the telly, take your gorgeous and deserving wifey to dinner in a posh restaurant?

But she wants to watch Dancing on Ice.

Stoner
    Free Member

you dont even need zatoo:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/simulcast/

gives you live simultaneous feeds (as long as licensing allows for the broadcast content – pretty sure Top Gear should be fine as the rights are owned by BBC/BBC Worldwide)

ComradeD
    Free Member

TV catchup is the best one. All the freeview channels

kimbers

Home

dancing on ice is reasonable grounds imho

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

On a positive note – Laura from Nick jr is on soon 🙂

I don’t watch much tv, but when I do and it conflicts, mrs STR goes and watches TV upstairs

edhornby

night riding ???

br
    Free Member

Record it, whats the problem?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Like I’ve said – grow a set.

Your life is SHIT.

Get the trousers on you big gaylord.

She does what she wants – you do k’all.

MY WIFE IS BRILLIANT.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Dancing on Ice is ruining my life.’ is closed to new replies.