Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • damned xmas present conundrum..
  • z1ppy

After crowing that I had most of mine done before December started, I need something for my stepdad & am at a loss. As with most Dads, he can afford stuff he wants, so there nothing he really “needs”.

So anyone got general idea’s for interesting/query present*, to share? (cool tools/IT gadgets)
    Not just for me, but anyone struggling at the moment…

* Reasonable inexpensive & keeping it clean would be good

tadpole
    Free Member

How about an Adopt a Duck subscription? Giving to a good cause, with (possibly) regular updates on what his new Mallard or Gadwall chum has been up to.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

i like to buy the most pointless, ridiculous things for folk who are hard to buy for. something so daft they find it funny. my brother is one of these people, so i got him a set of gardening tools (he lives in a flat) last year was a hairdryer (he’s bald) – soemtimes just walk round tesco pickimng up random stuff – paper plates, barcarbonate soda, pack of oxo cubes. a flannel… he loves it (i think?)

sc-xc

Nice slate cheese board with selection of cheeses

Wine/beer/whisky tasting experience

Voucher for tattoo at good studio

(Have used these in the last year for difficult people)

z1ppy

Just talking to a friend and maybe a hamper with some nice picky bits maybe the way forward (picked for him, rather some pre-bought). I did think about the local Whiskey tasting/festival but I don’t drink the stuff, and with “All samples at the festival free (over 200 whiskies)” it might get messy.

Liking the tattoo idea… maybe a fake gift voucher in my stepdad’s case…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘damned xmas present conundrum..’ is closed to new replies.