Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Damn Parcelforce.
  • fudge9202
    Free Member

So, checked the tracking number early this morning for the delivery of my new frame. Website said at 0843 package on van for delivery. Stayed in all day, no shiny big van in my driveway. Rang the depot to be told and I quote ” the delivery driver has returned to the depot with your package early we think to do airmail but we don’t know where he is” In reality he has went home early as it’s Friday! Said they would try and have it delivered tomorrow. What utter crap!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Parcel Force do work hairy fairy.Wish we could pop in places early at RM no chance.Often see 48hrs left in POs.A lot is to do with owner drivers so they seem to please there selves and make there own hours up.Not much help to you.

fudge9202
    Free Member

It’s a right PITA was hoping to get started building up new bike.

DiscJockey
    Free Member

That does seem crap – makes it much worse when you’re waiting for a new frame.

I’ve never had a problem with ParcelForce to be honest. I’ve been sending stuff for years via their 48 hour service and never had anything arrive late (I always track). Same with receiving things via 48 hour service too.

ParcelForce delivered a part to me today. It was shipped from France on Tuesday. Arrived in the UK yesterday, and arrived by ParcelForce today. And it was free postage too ! Maybe I’m just lucky.

Alternatively, when I’ve used Hermes, it’s taken about 4 days on average.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Didn’t realise that they were owner drivers, that explains the “do as you please attitude ”

Flaperon

Sounds like the same driver who was supposed to deliver my new bike on Friday. Called in a load of favours and got the day off work – at 5pm the website updated to “Delivery Attempted”. Which was a bit of a surprise since I was in all day and no card was left.

Apparently automatic redelivery the next working day. Nothing came yesterday, rang the depot and was told that they forgot to load the bike onto the van.

Supposed – yeah, right – to come today, but so far the tracker doesn’t show any sign that it’s left the depot. When you compare this shower of effluent to the stunning service that is DPD, you wonder how they manage to stay afloat.

Flaperon

“Yes, it’s definitely going to be delivered today.”

Two hours later:

“I’m sorry, it looks like the driver forgot to load it onto the van again.”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Damn Parcelforce.’ is closed to new replies.