Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Damn – missed bargain purchase oportunity
  • sam_underhill

I saw the extra 10% off on wiggle and was going to use it on an exposure diablo yesterday. I slept on the purchase decision and decided that I’d order one this morning. Damn, they are now out of stock. So if I want one it’ll be £179.99 instead of £161.99. Silly me. Something to be said for striking while the iron is hot.

rickon
    Free Member

Have a chat with Myspokes…

Ignore the URL naming convention, it’s a Diablo. I bought my Joystick from them – best to give them a ring as they dont have live stock listed. Nice chaps though.

http://www.myspokes.co.uk/exposure-6-pack-front-lights-3548

wwaswas

evans are doign 20% off spends over £100 if you use code Autumn20 – not checked stock on diablo, though.

[edit] just read small print – excludes exposure sorry 🙁

sam_underhill

cheers for the info.

I think the evans 20% sewed the seed a few days ago until I read the small print.

hammerite
    Free Member

Have you tried Ribble Cycles? Any order over £35 gets 20% discount anyway, but they’re offering an extra 10% at the moment. Dunno about stock though.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

merlin are doing an extra 10% off light at the mo, dunno if they rage your light though…..

worth a look

zilog6128

wiggle just sent me an email, use code EXT10-SPECIALS for extra 10% off many categories (including lights apparently)

sam_underhill

cheers again all

zilog6128 – that’s the offer I was going to use, but the light is now out of stock.

rickon
    Free Member

I will say it again 🙂 check out Myspokes – £167, thats as close as you’re gonna get to the Wiggle offer. Ribble works out at about £172 with their discounts applied.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Damn – missed bargain purchase oportunity’ is closed to new replies.