Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Damn inconsiderate dog owners
  • Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Good dogs are brilliant.

Bad dogs aren't.

End of.

elaineanne
    Free Member

a mans best friend is a dog… they are sincere to you, they cuddle up to you even when you're 'feeling down'-(they know)… they make it all better by that funny little face they pull at you..suddenly your feeling much better…dogs are great company… cats also crap in my garden and its sooooo annoying .. shall i get out the Tazzer ? 😉

failedengineer

I'm assuming they crap in the neighbours' gardens. Like I said, I inherited the cats – I think 3 is too many and my partner knows my opinions on pets, we just have to agree to differ. I quite like cats, but not three of them. It's causing problems in our relationship, to be honest.

coffeeking
    Free Member

a mans best friend is a dog… they are sincere to you, they cuddle up to you even when you're 'feeling down'-(they know)… they make it all better by that funny little face they pull at you..suddenly your feeling much better…dogs are great company

Our cats did exactly the same thing. But didn't wake people at 5am barking. It's a very definite misrepresentation to say cats are cold and don't enjoy being with you etc.

I think those with dogs often find cats crap in their garden because the cat doesnt like the presence of the dog on its territory.

I don't know how you can have "too many" cats personally, all it takes is more food, it's not like they're demanding or take up loads of space 😀

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Poor dog behaviour is soley down to poor owners.

A dog 2 doors down from us barks all day long and is annoying as hell our dog when she is out side looks towards it as if telling it to shut the F Up! Occasionally the owner comes out and smacks it to shut it up…

The other day walking our dog she did a dump at the side of a trail on the moor. A guy with 3 dogs caught me up and said dont worry, ignore those signs, you don't need to pick it up there. I pointed out that I didnt care what signs said, I would pick it up anyhow. He didn't appear to understand why I thought I should pick it up.

Blame owners NOT DOGS !

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

a mans best friend is a dog… they are sincere to you, they cuddle up to you even when you're 'feeling down'-(they know)… they make it all better by that funny little face they pull at you..suddenly your feeling much better…dogs are great company… cats also crap in my garden and its sooooo annoying .. shall i get out the Tazzer ?

Cats tend not to chew the faces off little kiddies, as a general rule. Dogs sometimes do. I bet more people on here have been bitten by a dog than a cat.

Coyote
    Free Member

a mans best friend is a dog

Then that man needs to get out and meet more people.

DenDennis
    Free Member

donsimon
    Free Member

Caught the tail end of a programme with the dog whisperer, fair play to him, he's good. He took a relatively violent bull terrier and calmed it down, no clearer example that it's the people who are responsible for the behaviour of the dog, maybe there isn't such a thing as a dangerous dog afterall.

therider
    Free Member

if a cat is crapping in you garden buy a dog job done

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I find dog haters tend to be miserable, selfish moaners with no life.

Oh hang on…

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Damn inconsiderate dog owners’ is closed to new replies.