Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Damn ebay auctions set to end based on US time…
  • psychle
    Free Member

Set the sniper before going to bed, but suprise suprise, my unconscious mind has set an alarm on my internal clock and here I am wide awake at 03:20 in the morning 😆

How does your mind do it?? I woke up around 20 minutes before the end of auction… no point going back to sleep till it's over eh?

Here's hoping I win the item! 🙄

psychle
    Free Member

huzzah, I won! 8) And the sniper did it's job, so I needn't have worried (which I wasn't, but obviously deep down I was 🙄 )

Now to try and get back to sleep! Night all 🙂

M6TTF
    Free Member

Or just bid the max you're prepared to pay before you go to bed and sleep easy. If you don't win it was out of budget…

uplink
    Free Member

Or just bid the max you're prepared to pay before you go to bed and sleep easy. If you don't win it was out of budget…

& if you do win there's a good chance you paid more than you had to

psychle
    Free Member

indeed… sniping the best way to go I've found 🙂 I was happy to go to bed and sleep easy letting the software do it's job, but for some blingin reason my sub-conscious obviously wasn't!

M6TTF
    Free Member

or you don't get it…

uplink
    Free Member

or you don't get it…

if you win – how wouldn't you get it?

DezB
    Free Member

That doesn't make sense!

uplink
    Free Member

That doesn't make sense!

why?

There loads of bidders out there that simply react to what others have bid
    If you show your hand early – they'll bid it up
    If you snipe it, they don't have the time to react

If every one put in their max bid it'd all work nice but they don't

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, right. Get your meaning now. Still if it's your max bid you still don't pay too much. (I usually Snipe anyway)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Damn ebay auctions set to end based on US time…’ is closed to new replies.