Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Damn CRC
  • Irish_AL
    Free Member

And their tempting offers, that’s the old wallet another 100 quid lighter 😯 hopefully as the parts are the same colour her in-doors won’t notice 😉

Tom83

I avoid browsing the online shops now, for that reason exactly!

Dark-Side

Did you spend money in their Pre Christmas sale, January Sale, Pricedrop or Warehouse Clearance sale that started today?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wwaswas

all of them 🙁

bokonon
    Free Member

Did you spend money in their Pre Christmas sale, January Sale, Pricedrop or Warehouse Clearance sale that started today?

You for got the two “private” sales that went on along side those.

darkslider
    Free Member

Bought these cranks for the road bike in the price drop sale for £54.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=11789

I got mine in 170mm as well, now they’re back on in 165mm only at eighty quid! I’m no marketing expert so can anyone explain to me why having so many different sales and having the prices of everything up and down so much nets them more money in the long run? I think at the moment I’d be terrified to buy anything full price from there in case it’s in a subsequent sale!

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Ordered one of those RP23’s the other day. My card linked to PayPal had expired, so a echeque was issued instead of instant funds transfer.

Turns out they don’t reserve stock when this happens. So no shock for me when the funds cleared.

Mostly my fault, but not entirely impressed tbh.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Tell me about it, just spent over £100 on clothing and a few bits!!!

vinnyeh

I’m not sure why prices in the ‘warehouse clearance’ are higher than in the ‘January sale’. Surely if stuff didn’t move in the sale, and you want shot of it the you’d lower the price,rather than increase it.

Or have I missed something?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Damn CRC’ is closed to new replies.