• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Damn and blast, cracked cotic hemlock.
  • D0NK

Found what looks suspiciously like a small crack on the wield on BB/seat-tube on my hemlock last night. Gutted. Going to get it checked out but I’m thinking the worst.

So has anyone successfully fixed one?

Failing that has anyone broken their rear end and has a spare* 19″ front end knocking about?

*or reasonably priced 🙂

flyingmonkeycorps

Ooft, gutted. Mine’s getting stripped to find the source of a horrible noise, I’ll be giving it a good check over…

Northwind

Have you spoken to Cotic yet? Cy found me an ex-demo front triangle for mine, had it back up and running in a couple of days.

D0NK

Mine was creaking when putting down some power (ok when soft pedalling or hooning up and down on the suspension), been like that for while but has been worse last few times out, same thing that signalled the death of my etsx a couple years ago. Did find a broken bearing (inner race of one of the main bearings was cracked) so hoping it was that, not very optimistic tho.

D0NK

Haven’t yet northwind, presumed as they stopped production quite a while ago they wouldn’t have any. will contact them now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Damn and blast, cracked cotic hemlock.’ is closed to new replies.