Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dam you CRC
  • andy4d

So I have had my eye on a new bike in CRC and been saving away. Nearly ready to buy one and the sods have just increased the price by £250. Now I will have to wait for the inevitable 10% off, which rather than really being 10% off will just be bringing it down to the original price. Not sure if crc initially list their bikes a bit lower to get interest then bump them up as Christmas comes or if this is because of the current exchange rates. What ever it is now means my bike has to wait another month….Dam you I say.

oldnpastit

I blame Wiggle.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I don’t see how building a wall to hold back water will help.
    Buy the basic BC membership (or ask someone who has it) and use the 10% off code you get with it.

Daffy

We can all expect price increases of a similar percentage over the next year.

[pedant] Damn, not Dam – the first implies condemnation, the second means to block [/pedant]

nairnster
    Free Member

Is it a vitus? Soneone on another forum had ordered onr, now he has been refunded and the price has gone up.

andy4d

Rorschach, good shout. May just do this, or wait for the inevitable crc 10% off then do this as well 😉
    Damn my spelling…

andy4d

Nairnster, yep. That’s a balls, I thought if he had ordered one at the original price then CRC would have to sell it at that price to him. Bloody wiggle.

nairnster
    Free Member

I think an order isn’t accepted until goods are sent, so technically it’s legal, but a bit morally dubious IMO.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Andy4d you’re welcome to my BC discount code, I won’t be using this month’s one

Rorschach
    Free Member

You can’t combine the BC code with other offers 🙁

chrishc777
    Free Member

As the OP was waiting for an offer to come up I’m assuming there isn’t one ATM. Anyhow if you want it OP drop me an email.

andy4d

Chrishc777, that’s a kind offer. Think I may just join up myself, had though about it before so this will make me actually do it.

boxelder

My BC worked on goods which were 66% off in the clearance – I guess not combination of codes though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dam you CRC’ is closed to new replies.