Dallas Buyers Club – spoilers wanted !!

Home Forum Chat Forum Dallas Buyers Club – spoilers wanted !!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Dallas Buyers Club – spoilers wanted !!
  • DrJ

My plane landed with 10 minutes of the film still to go. Anyone tell me what happened in the last 10 minutes?

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

They blew them out of the airlock.

DrJ

I watched Gravity on the flight out. Cunning of the airline to save money by combining movies !

lazybike

He lost the court case, though the judge did give the fda a bollocking, which meant he got a dispensation to import for personal use, then he died, think it was 7 yrs after 1st diagnosis. Good film.

Premier Icon nickjb
    Subscriber

He realised the planet they were on was actually Earth all along.

DrJ

Did he ever get a letter confirming he was a free man? ๐Ÿ™‚

Premier Icon honeybadgerx
    Subscriber

He realised it was all just a dream.

peachos

He redeems himself by preventing evil killing off what hope was left. Unfortunately, he died in the process, but randomly reappears at the end as some form of mirage alongside other characters who died during the film.

robgclarkson

the police knew internal affairs were setting them up all along… or something

Premier Icon Jake25
    Subscriber

It is revealed he WAS Keyser Sรถze all along.

godzilla

The Aids cleared up and he lives happily ever after.

hexhamstu

He testified against everyone and lived the rest of his days as a boring nobody in witness protection.

jon1973

Darth Vader is Luke’s father.

A very good film. Ended as lazybike said.

jon1973

He realised the planet they were on was actually Earth all along.

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

hexhamstu

He joined STW and got on the iDave diet. Now he’s fine.

Premier Icon jambalaya
    Subscriber

Outstanding movie, could easily have won best film. It’s worth seeking out to watch the end.

As above he won the right to use the drugs and lived well behind the original diagnosis. The drug was formally approved but in much lower doses and is/was used in the treatment of AIDS. The trans-sexual died just before he could visit him, he arrived to find the hospital room being cleared of personal possessions.

This year I saw all the contenders, if you havent seen Nebraska I can highly recommend it. The poorest best film nominees in my view were Gravity and American Hustle.

Premier Icon richmtb
    Subscriber

This year I saw all the contenders, if you havent seen Nebraska I can highly recommend it. The poorest best film nominees in my view were Gravity and American Hustle.

I’d have said Her was the poorest of the nominees. 12 Years a Slave was by far the best though so the right film won in the end.

I did enjoy Dallas Buyers Club though, I thought Matthew McConaughey deserved his Oscar

LsD

Turned out Bruce was a ghost all along.

Houns

His wife’s head was in the box

Premier Icon honeybadgerx
    Subscriber

The poorest best film nominees in my view were Gravity

What spoiled Gravity for me were the dog howling and ‘George Clooney dream scene’ bits and the Wall-E inspired bit with the fire extinguisher. Apart from that it was very good, one of the most ‘realistic’ space movies I’ve seen.

Pigface

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Premier Icon seosamh77
    Subscriber

The poorest best film nominees in my view were Gravity and American Hustle.

Gravity was alright, but should never have been up for any nomination.

american hustle was crap, well the first 40 minutes were before I turned it off.

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Agree about Her
    It was a good idea, and quite thought provoking but never a best film nomination

I didn’t get into 12 years a slave, Gravity was technically outstanding but thought Sandra Bullock was not that good in it, didn’t warm to her character at all

Wolf of Wall Street was very good but Dallas buyers club was amazing, one of best films I’ve seen in a long time

I thought Captain Phillips was very good and All is Lost was great, that Hustle film was shit.

cynic-al

Who spotted the Aventador?

allthepies

The butler did it.

DrJ

Gravity was probably not best seen on a plane, but I didn’t like the George Clooney “space cowboy” character that much. Sandra Bullock was good in this, and she was good in Crash. Now she isn’t in films that just trade on her looks she shows she can act.

12 Years a Slave was disappointing – too much likeThe Colour Purple with “gritty realism” thrown in.

Captain Phillips was a good action movie and good product placement for shipping containers ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Dallas Buyers Club – spoilers wanted !!’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top