Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 197 total)
  • Dale farm eviction – looks like it will be long and drawn out
  • M6TTF
    Free Member

Some ‘professional activists’ have made some pretty substantial barricades making it pretty impossible to even get in to hand out the details on the eviction. Sky news said they may well have to go to plan B.

So what’s plan B? I’m thinking possibly a NATO airstrike?

IMO they should probably leave them put, and hit them with a substantial fee for staying there – they should have taken action long ago.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I had to laugh at the ‘activist’ who had his arm concreted into a large block. The reporter asked what he would do if nothing happened today or the next few days. the muppet clearly hadn’t though of that, laying there with his arm in a big lump of concrete!!!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Yeah they did cross my mind earlier. I had visions of the site being neatly cleared away apart from a few bemused people attached to lonely concrete blocks.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

the site being neatly cleared away apart from a few bemused people attached to lonely concrete blocks

Can we then go and pelt the rent-a-mob “activists” with eggs? Please? 😈

crazy-legs
    mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Can we then go and pelt the rent-a-mob “activists” with eggs?

Nah – just totally ignore them – pelting that sort of person with eggs just gives them the attention they crave.

I prefer the image of a lone man walking his dog and the dog just wandering over and cocking its leg without the owner even noticing.

Dobbo

I had visions of the site being neatly cleared away apart from a few bemused people attached to lonely concrete blocks.

+1 Lol to see it all going on with them cordoned off on their own. What if they need a crap as well 😆

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

So what’s plan B?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Surely they can just slip their arms out?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

PMSL @ Mastiles!

NorthernStar
    Free Member

So what’s Plan C?

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

The daily mash is piss !

Just bulldoze them and the ones concreted in will simply have to sufffer the consequences as the massive bulldozer wheels crush their tiny minds.

camo16
    Free Member

I love a good moral majority, me.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Can we feed the concreted activists laxatives? Picolax anyone?

binners

Plan B?

Its the only logical solution.

Cost so far to the taxpayer so far in evicting them = £18 million
    Cost of a cruise missile, according to the BBC, when we were raining them down on Libya = £1 million

Its a no brainer really

geordiemick00
    Free Member

where’s Raoul Moat when you need him??

thepurist

Dont’cha know the bailiff’s have been digging tunnels for weeks. Any minute now they’re going to rise up out of the middle of the site, serve the papers and then 60 minutes later all the illegal homes will be swallowed up into the ground. Maybe.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Thats the sort of stuff that gets ignored on here. 🙂

Dobbo

I wonder if the old bill have some undercover cops in with the shipped in activists?

Houns

tsk tsk tsk

They are people too, they aren’t dirty rats who steal, cause damage and destruction. They don’t leave a trail of rubbish everywhere they go.

Oh hang on a minute

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Dobbo – Member
    I wonder if the old bill have some undercover cops in with the shipped in activists?

Wilkins, I know I gave you orders to embed yourself in the camp, but seriously…….

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

They don’t leave a trail of rubbish everywhere they go.

Not if they’ve got a permanent camp… oh wait a minute 😛

wwaswas

I’d assumed the bailiffs would just go in over the fields and through the back of the site as that’s where the units they need to move are?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Margin Walker – Member

Thats the sort of stuff that gets ignored on here.
    The local councillors admitted the cost to clear them far outweighs the cost of making the traveller’s camp permanent or buying it from them for the £6m they want but they have said they don’t have an alternative because any alternative rewards the travellers for illegal activity.

binners

Can’t they just get them done under the Trades Descriptions Act?

It seems like them calling themselves ‘Travelers’ is like me calling myself a Unicorn Trainer. There seems to be absolutely no evidence to support either claim

yunki
    Free Member

what about beating them at their own game..?

Why not set up a bare-knuckle boxing match between our elected man (John Baron MP..?) and their elected man..

to the victor the spoils..?

John’s quite a big fella and it looks like he’s got some pikey blood in him somewhere down the line..

allthepies
    Free Member

<hand wringers to the forum please, this thread is approaching meltdown>

Houns

I’m sure they’re all reporting this thread trying to get it locked as it’s “racist” to hate fly tipping, law breaking scum

duckman

Jeez houns; say what you think for once,get off the fence!

Houns

😀

I’m just ratty this morning as not had breakfast yet and i have to write a very strong letter of complaint to Kwik Fit.

I’d have no problem with travellers if they were cleaner and obeyed the laws of the land

binners

Maybe the hand wringers can’t presently wring their hands as they’re encased in concrete 😀

Houns

lolz

Gary_C

Why don’t these scum ‘Travellers’ do some travelling & **** off back to Ireland ??

EDIT: Plenty of room for them in Rathkeale.

tablesalt
    Free Member

cant see how a few pikeys chained to a concert block can stop a bulldozer my self 🙂 just drive right through em.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I assume these “activists” have taken a day off from their gainful employment to do this. Or perhaps they are students, studying at the taxpayer’s expense. In which case they have of course sought approval to miss a period of their studies, which I am sure they will catch up on once they’ve got the use of their arms back.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Hmm, can’t be long until this gets closed now!

Gary_C

Has Vanessa Redgrave not chained herself to a concrete block yet?

uplink
    Free Member

Hopefully they’ve taken into account what prolonged exposure to drying concrete will do to their hands/arms

or maybe not 🙂

camo16
    Free Member

Scum? Pikeys? Umm…

* STW in ‘reason to slap one another on the back’ shocker *

tablesalt
    Free Member

Hopefully they’ve taken into account what prolonged exposure to drying contact will do to their hands/arms

or maybe not

It burns its burns…. so then they will be rescued from the cement )

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 197 total)

The topic ‘Dale farm eviction – looks like it will be long and drawn out’ is closed to new replies.