Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • daily sport/sunday sport gone into administration
  • kimbers

obviously job losses are never good but the demise of these papers has got to be a good sign for the intelligence of the country, if only the sun, daily fail, big brother, x-factor, dancing on shit etc would follow suit!

iDave
    Free Member

they’re blaming the bad weather 🙄

AlexSimon

I think what it tells you is that the other papers (mirror/sun/etc) have now made The Sport pointless by sinking to its level.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Not lack of double deckers on the moon?

donsimon
    Free Member

What exactly was wrong with the journalism of Bertie Ollocks?
    What better way to pass a Sunday morning than being down the pub and doing a quick nipple count (this was before they started printing the nipple count) to be sure you were getting value for money? 🙄

yossarian
    Free Member

What with this and the death of eddie stobart it’s been a bad 24hours for truck drivers.

kimbers

flip
    Free Member

Not lack of double deckers on the moon?

The next day it was:

Double decker on moon disapears

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Ohh tit

MtbCol
    Free Member

but the demise of these papers has got to be a good sign for the intelligence of the country

Probably more to do with the fact that spotty 13 year olds can get tittilation from the comfort of their bedroom via t’interweb and their i-phones.

project
    Free Member

Are they like the Daily Mail, but for clever people

nicko74

See back in the day, there was no Nuts or Zoo, and the Daily Sport was an easy source of titillation for the 13 year old boy.

Now, the weekly titles are filling the void, and the interwebs doing the rest.

Cougar

What with this and the death of eddie stobart it’s been a bad 24hours for truck drivers.

I heard they’re going to make a film about his life. Can’t wait to see the trailers.

Kevevs
    Free Member

terrible

brant
    Free Member

“Sex, Lies and Aliens” one of the best documentaries I’ve ever watched. Brilliant.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘daily sport/sunday sport gone into administration’ is closed to new replies.