Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Daily Mail Trolling Muslim forum
  • highclimber
    Free Member

Hopefully someone will lose their job over this behaviour.

Klunk
    Free Member

the Daily Wail is obviously a hot bet of Islamic militancy best send round special branch mob handed to sort them out.

jekkyl

can’t read tiny writing!

Drac

Be better if they shut down.

Jekkyl you can zoom in and see it.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Isnt that incitement to civil disobedience or whatever its called??
    Didnt people get arrested after the riots a few years back for trying to incite riots on social media??

highclimber
    Free Member

Here’s a direct link if you can’t read it. http://i.imgur.com/m2XOiZv.png

cynic-al
    Free Member

Classic!

konabunny
    Free Member

I think it’s time for every reporter and editor to condemn the actions of the person who wrote such outrageous views, and if they don’t I think it shows the journalism community is too soft on allowing extremists in their midst.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Anything short of a long discussion with plod is not acceptable for this one. Then a long chat with the ethics people and probably a trip to the job centre

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

IP :195.234.240.212
    Host: richard.ferrer.dailymail.co.uk

There’s a Richard Ferrer who is editor of the Jewish News and has worked at the Daily Mail, I wonder if there’s a connection ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/biography/richard-ferrer

kimbers

Is that for real ?

Isnt that inciting racial hatred

bullheart
    Free Member

Astonishing, but not alltogether surprising.

With luck, social media will go ballistic…

bullheart
    Free Member

Doh!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Not defending the DM – it’s a cesspit of bile and scaremongering, but I’d imagine that this is pretty standard investigative journalist stuff. Journalist’s don’t get stories playing by normal rules.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Sounds to me like the media is worried that they’ve been rumbled n a grand scale, so are resorting to stirring tensions, only to be caught in the process…

The fact remains that bees are every bit as dangerous as terrorists, but are not as profitable to the corporate concerns that own the media as arms and the spoils of war.

When a newspaper leads with a front page headline regarding real priorities for future generations such bees and environmental catastrophe, perhaps I’ll buy one

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Journalist’s don’t get stories playing by normal rules.

It has been very recently established that newspapers are now expected to play a bit more “by normal rules”. The point of the thread on Ummah appears to be to incite people to support jihadists and terrorism, illegal under UK law I believe. Inciting people to commit crimes is not an acceptable way for any newspaper to secure a story. Although there is no proof that the Daily Mail was itself directly involved.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Wow.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Although there is no proof that the Daily Mail was itself directly involved.

Hopefully the Security Services and police are working hard to find out who these extremists are. And while a Daily Wail journo is flown to NoIdeaWhereIstan and has his fingernails pulled out then they will appreciate it was all in the cause of national security.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Do you believe everything you read on the interweb?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t believe most of the stuff posted on the “Osbourne says no to currency union” thread so that’s a definite no from me.

Edukator
    Free Member

Less than four minutes from the original post to the post pointing out the Evening Standard IP. Someone is very fast, very vigilant and perhaps replying to his own post.

The OP and poster pointing out the IP both make the same grammatical error.

Edit: incorrect use of articles.

stoffel
    Free Member

Daily Mail journos have been ‘troling’ Musloms for years. See Melanie Phillips for evidence of this. Vile, hateful woman.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Someone is very fast, very vigilant and perhaps replying to his own post.

The OP and poster pointing out the IP both make the same grammatical error.

Gosh. A trolling sock puppet islamic double bluff conspiracy !

No one can deny that these ‘religious types’ are cunning.

burnie
    Free Member

A journalist who doesn’t even know to start a sentence with a capital letter. The grammar police will be onto him for sure!

Edit. Or finish a question with question mark. Maybe Muslims are stupid as well as terrorist? 🙄

whatnobeer
    Free Member

The two posters who provide the IP details have over 37000 and 7000 posts. They’d have to be in for the long haul to make a bluff like that.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member
    julianwilson
    Free Member

[edit]my reply to previous post makes no sense since it was deleted (completely gone, as opposed to being edited down to a single full stop or whatever else we do to effectively delete something on here within the editing ‘window’) -all in the time it took me to read it and type my reply. fwiw, the deleted post wasn’t particularly contentious either IMO.

Hey ho.

edlong
    Free Member

@julianwilson

You forgot gypsies. Sorry, I mean pikeys.

julianwilson
    Free Member

edlong: and the UCI!

konabunny
    Free Member

The two posters who provide the IP details have over 37000 and 7000 posts. They’d have to be in for the long haul to make a bluff like that.

I’m just building cover for the day when I unmask a red sock conspiracy to injure cyclists by jamming sticks through the wheels of bikes.

Edukator is my other identity,

Junkyard
    Free Member

I don’t believe most of the stuff posted on the “Osbourne says no to currency union” thread so that’s a definite no from me.

Chapeau Another belly laugh from me for that one.

Dont let the facts get in the way of the trolls cry of troll

Pfft you people.

We really need someone to do something about the media

Sadly it does not look like it is going to be our elected representatives.

Northwind

If this turns out to be true, it’s surely worse than saying “Let’s have a riot” on facebook… So will the police be visiting the daily shitesack?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

My previous link goes to a different page now as the Ummah forum is back up and running again.

New link : http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?408346-Statement-Regarding-allegations-about-Media&p=5929925#post5929925

stoffel
    Free Member

We really need someone to do something about the media

So what are YOU doing about it?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I’ve stopped reading the newspapers and get my entire ‘world feed’ from STW forum 🙂

crankboy
    Free Member

To be fair news does break very quickly on here. There tends to be a range of informed opinion and ill informed ranting. Plus some people appear to put hours of research or Google into their posts. So all in all a better source of news and opinion than many proper papers or the daily mail .

martinhutch

It’s very curious. David Ferrer says he left the Daily Mail six years ago, which theoretically makes it even more interesting if the post has come from inside the Mail using his login.

Presumably you can fake an IP signature fairly easily?

Stoner
    Free Member

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/richard-ferrer-the-truth-about-my-attempt-to-entrap-muslims-9592114.html

not much more info, but if his article is true enough then Its pretty un-nerving how quickly and easily you can be “i-framed” with the all-too-eager ready to jump in.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

My best guess is the author was keen to kill two birds with one stone by publicly defaming a Jewish journalist and the Daily Mail in one fell swoop.

And my best guess is that a Daily Mail employee, or former Daily Mail employee, has used his old computer, nicked or otherwise. If Richard Ferrer himself didn’t nick it of course.

I had noticed yesterday that Stormfront had taken up the story and milked it for all its anti-Jewish worth. TBH they appear to have been the only ones to have done that although Richard Ferrer doesn’t mention it in his article.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Daily Mail Trolling Muslim forum’ is closed to new replies.