Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dahon Mu Uno?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Anyone have any experiences of the above? Interested to hear done thoughts/opinions…

My bromton isn’t arriving for another month or two so just bought one of these to tide me over.

Gotama
    Free Member

I have a tern which is essentially a copy. Quick fold, prefer the bigger wheels to the brompton I rented but hinges creak a bit and the method of keeping them nice and tight is a bit of a faff. Buying again I’d probably buy a brompton.

onandon
    Free Member

The mu is a great bike but a bit undergeared.
    They make great money on eBay so you can probably buy a used one and ride it for a few month before getting your money back.

Solid frames and no creak. Handle post can need a tweak from time to time but that about it.

dizcostix
    Free Member

Great bike – easy to maintain. Bought one for my wife to commute to work in cambridge from the park&ride(so relatively flat). Changed the rear freewheel to a 16t shimano one and added some sks bluemels guards and she happily spins at 14-15mph

loddrik
    Free Member

The plan was to get rid as soon as the brompton arrives but if I like it I might keep it as it’ll make the perfect bike to tow my daughters tagalong.

onandon
    Free Member
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Dahon Mu Uno?’ is closed to new replies.