Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Dadsnettrackworld – Funny stuff (no poo)
  • Harry_the_Spider

After the horror show that was the puking and crapping thread how about some of the funnies?

1) Since he was 2 my son has referred to his little sister as “Mrs Chimbong”. A name which has unfortunately stuck.

2) When asked by Santa what he wanted for Christmas he said “A cheese sandwich”

3) His little sister (now 3) hangs on every word he says. The other week she asked him what one of her Disney Princess figures was called. He didn’t know so he made it up. She now has a Princess Harold.

4) The local school is C of E but we, and therefore the kids, are not religious so it is all a bit of a new concept for him. Recently he asked what a “Gardening Angel” was.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No talkie stuff yet, but yesterday after his morning walk, I found him like this after five minutes on his own on the couch. I took it as “Do Not Disturb. I’m having a snooze.” 🙂

yossarian
    Free Member

had a very earnest discussion with my lads (4 & 6) on the way home from school (catholic school, no we aren’t) about who was the most powerful being the universe

father christmas came third
    god was second
    gandalf/gold power ranger was first

wwaswas

No one enjoyed bath time as much as my son when he was little;

We laugh about it now but there’s still an edge of hysteria to it.

julianwilson
    Free Member

My six year old’s class have been doing a project on Ghana. A real Ghanaian came on to talk to the class and amongst other things, he explained that the national staple dish is a yam-based thing called Fufu.

My boy was the only one to laugh. 😳

bencooper
    Free Member

“Mary had a little lamb, the police were white as snow”
    “Sophie’s quite strong – just like a cucumber!”
    “Oh, daddy want to stop talking and go in the other room!”

mrsflash
    Free Member

This morning over breakfast; “I pick my nose”. With actions.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Went for a walk the other week. Path went through a field of sheep, mainly white, with a few black ones.

Comment from 4-year old:
    “In the olden days, black sheep and white sheep couldn’t play together, but they can now”

Turned out they’d done a little bit on apartheid in reception class…

bernard
    Free Member

5yr old came home from school singing a song about ‘gammon style’

3yr old was going on about wanting a deep bath right up to his ‘nibbles’

5yr old had to sing a song the other week about jesus, something to do with a donkey…he thought it was a bit boring so when he had to sing it a school he changed the words something along the lines of ‘jesus was on his donkey but it only has three legs so was very wonky’ then when asked by the teacher why he had changed it the little bugger told her it was ‘daddy’s idea he said it made the song more interesting’

bernard
    Free Member

couple more sprung to mind

in assembley they were talking about bullying teacher asks if anyone knew what to do if they were being bullied, my son sticks his hand up ‘kick them in the cacahuetes ‘ which I found out later is spanish for peanuts.

He also in the same assmbley, an easter one with the local vicar doing his bit. Vicar asks if any of the kids have any questions about easter my son pops up with the question ‘if God made the world and everything…who made god then?’

senorj

The first&only time we (I!) forgot my baby’s bag ,on a brief outing ,he shat all over himself and me in a cafe.
    He was wearing the lovely little white bear outfit that deadlydarcy’s little baba has on. Oh how we laughed.

sorry – you said no poo. if only life was like that easy…

Pieface

We have a soft paly ball with a bell in it.

Our 7 month old daughter’s favourite thing at the moment is sitting in the cot and we throw the ball (gently) at her head.

She laughs everytime it bounces off her head and if you keep going she gets in to hysterics.

I don’t know how we discovered this 😕

meehaja
    Free Member

my son goes mad laughing if you push him over.

Once in tesco’s a little boy ran up to me shouting “daddy!!” with outstretched arms. His mum rushed over saying “That’s not your daddy, although, you do have similar colouring…” She gave me a cheeky wink and I wasn’t sure if I was being flirted with, accused or it was a joke. So like a real man I went bright red, mumbled and left the store without the oranges I came in for. FML.

buck53

Not mine, but my nephew has been off nursery with tonsilitis. When asked yesterday what he wanted to do instead he replied, “Can I pour some milk in a cup and listen to Judas Priest please?”

Turns out he’s developed a thing for pouring milk (not drinking it mind) and developed a mild obsession with the song Breaking the Law…

hora
    Free Member

My son always asks if I want daddies pop when we go to the supermarket 8)

The-Beard

My daughter has become a right wee parrot. Every time my wife or I are driving the car we have to watch our language as our daughter will then repeat any swear word or rude phrase she hears when she’s in the back of Grandma’s car. Much to Grandma’s amusement…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Dadsnettrackworld – Funny stuff (no poo)’ is closed to new replies.