Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Dabiq – Should I expect my door to get kicked in any time soon?
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

Just downloaded ISIS magaizine.

http://worldanalysis.net/14/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/dabiq_6.pdf

First impressions is why the heck do people that want to take us back to the stone age, need a glossy English magazine? Shirley the devils work, or do they execute the designer every time they finish an issue for blasphemy? 😆

MoreCashThanDash

A lad I know is doing his Masters on extremism, having done his degree dissertation on the subject.

Apparently the Police and MI5 are quite understanding if you can prove a genuine academic need. 😆

seosamh77
    Free Member

Excuse me, officer, where on the interweb is more academic than STW? 😆

Bregante

My Mrs did a theology degree at Oxford and followed it up with a masters on extremism in the early 90’s.

She tells a very interesting tale of how she was introduced by a lecturer to a woman from MI5 to discuss career options.

MoreCashThanDash

The lad I know doing the Masters apparently failed the medical on his MI5 test.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Bregante – Member
    She tells a very interesting tale of how she was introduced by a lecturer to a woman from MI5 to discuss career options.

Cool, I fancy a career change, think I should make it common knowledge I’ve the IRA green book kicking about somewhere as well as the anarchist cookbook, and I’ve also got, erm maybe I shouldn’t mention that one… Who do I email? 😆

athgray
    Free Member

It looks a bit wordy for me. Can’t imagine issue six has much to add beyond issues 1 to 5. I wonder if you can subscibe to a printed copy and receive a free leather 12 issue storage box?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Do you get a clip of ammo as a cover mount?

martinhutch

What does the paper smell like?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Man with “interest” in Irish “politics” looks up extremist material online? Yeah, no need to worry at all. No, siree.

😉

footflaps

Pay is absolute rubbish though.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

“Week by week you can build your very own working AK47…”

seosamh77
    Free Member

thm and jamabayala would be engrossed in the financial analysis I’d imagine! 😆

MELTDOWN
    BY JOHN CANTLIE

War is on the increase, oil values on the decrease, and America is printing $85 billion dollars a month to stave off total collapse. Economic meltdown is approaching fast and the world needs a stable currency it can rely on. For 5,000 years, that currency has been gold.

There’s simply too much “money” in the world these days and as a consequence things won’t run quite so smoothly within the next few years. You can see it in every economy of nearly every country. The cost of living is going up as currencies become worth less and central banks try and inflate the problem away by printing ever more pieces of paper with numbers on them. It’s been tried dozens of times through history and it always fails. The dollar’s going down but this time it’s taking the world with it. Since 1971, the world’s financial system has been based on trust. Currencies are only worth something in exchange for goods because banks say they are – $5 bought you a coffee and a sandwich yesterday so you have faith that it will do so tomorrow. But as trust in financial matters between the public and governments drops to a low not seen since the 1930s, and with none of the world’s currencies tied to anything of true value, the reality of global economic meltdown draws ever closer.

As the world’s reserve currency and, until now, the sole currency of trade for oil, the US dollar forms around 60% of the value of all the currency on the planet, and over half those dollars reside outside the United States. So as the dollar collapses, it creates a domino effect and the rest come crashing down with it.

At such times, the world looks to something with a little more worth than paper to prop up its finances. That thing has to have intrinsic value, a value that does not climb or descend wildly at the pressing of a few buttons in a central bank. It could be a cow, a sack of grain, or a barrel of oil, but for the last thousands of years the most popular item of value has been gold.

There is a finite amount, so it will never lose its value, banks can’t just print more of it when they choose, and it is worth what the market says it is, not what banks dictate. It is durable, you can exchange it for goods, and it’s worth as much or more today as it was thousands of years ago. Now that’s real money. It’s amazing to think that a lump of gold that may have been used for trade thousands of years ago is still in circulation. It may have been melted down and be part of a bullion bar or it may be worn around someone’s neck, but it’s still around. Try that with a piece of paper.

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT MONEY?
    Last month the Islamic State announced plans to mint their own range of gold dinars and silver dirhams in a move to separate themselves from dollar-linked fiat currencies and to establish their own money, a currency that has intrinsic value.

Any country needs its own currency and a move by the Islamic State to gold dinars would be a smart one in today’s turbulent markets. Financial website Quartz wrote, “The gold dinar taps into a deep history of Islamic coinage that stretches back almost to the time of Muhammad himself. The Islamic dinar appeared in 696 AD, when the Umayyad empire – based in Damascus – stretched from the Iberian peninsula to the Indus River in South Asia.”

And the value of gold is soaring. In 2006, I possessed a 1 kg bar of gold that was worth, at the
    time, around $17,000. Sadly it wasn’t mine; a bullion dealer loaned it to me for an article. Staff from all over the building heard about it and would come to ogle over its beauty. Pure gold makes people go a bit strange like that. But if I’d had the money to buy it, that same bar would be worth over $60,000 today.

As they move to expand the Caliphate, it would ……..and so on and so on….

Junkyard
    Free Member

if I’d had the money to buy it, that same bar would be worth over $60,000

Nice way to end a piece about how money is not real/worthless/ and pointless….. brilliant

Jam will indeed be impressed with the analysis

bloodynora
    Free Member

So whats the ira green book then seowhateveryournameis? Were you a terrorist back in the day or was it just a fantasy of yours lol 🙂

trailhound101

we’re all doomed.

seosamh77
    Free Member

bloodynora – Member
    So whats the ira green book then seowhateveryournameis? Were you a terrorist back in the day or was it just a fantasy of yours lol

You’d think that if you’d remember to pop up every time I mention the letters IRA, you perhaps remember my name. Like I told you last time, Joe will do fine.

Have a read for yourself, it’s interesting enough for a quick scan. It’s just the HR induction manual! 😆

http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/othelem/organ/ira/ira_green_book.htm

konabunny
    Free Member

“why the heck do people that want to take us back to the stone age…”

Do they actually want to do that?

andyl
    Free Member

Pay is absolute rubbish though.

this

thegreatape
    Free Member

On assumes not, since that would presumably predate Islam.

leffeboy

Does it come with a key ring? Wouldn’t want to miss it first time round

seosamh77
    Free Member

konabunny – Member
    “why the heck do people that want to take us back to the stone age…”

Do they actually want to do that?figuratively speaking…..ffs.

aracer
    Free Member

Don’t worry, with a CV like that I’m sure you can expect a knock on the door any day now.

seosamh77
    Free Member

aracer – Member
    Don’t worry, with a CV like that I’m sure you can expect a knock on the door any day now.

you do understand kicking about ment on the interweb? I don’t covet these things. 😆 though going by your theory, google better watch itself for Mi5! 😆

konabunny
    Free Member

I rather thought it was the civilized “us” that wanted to take the savage “them” back to the Stone Age: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738962/House-Senate-intel-chiefs-flag-Islamic-State-risk.html

Clover

Isis is an apocalyptic death cult. Not sure why it needs a glossy mag either.

Good article: http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

(Sorry link widget won’t work on phone)

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Dabiq – Should I expect my door to get kicked in any time soon?’ is closed to new replies.