• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by P20.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • D90 Users, what chest bag ?
  • sofaking
    Free Member

looking for a bag that i can attach to my back pack that sits on my chest that will hold a d90 with the 18 105 lense fitted ?

thanks

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

I think simonfbarnes had a suggestion on chest bag-type things a few months ago. Can’t remember what he said though but would be interested to find out also! I think others have made their own pouches with gaffa tape and ‘ooks to attach to back pack straps.

sfb…?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I use a Lowepro Nova Mini AW, a bargain at Wilkinsons at the mo, £13!

(ps it’s more navy than that bright blue, more’s the pity)

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

sfb – how do you go about carrying/attaching that bag when riding?

Looks like a great bag, especially at £13. Would be very useful for the mini-shoots I sometimes do (body+lens with 1 flash & remote triggers).

sofaking
    Free Member

why wont clicky work for me ? 🙁

richpips
    Free Member

I’m not a D90 user but this works for me

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

how do you go about carrying/attaching that bag when riding?

I put a karabiner through a D-loop on each of the shoulder straps of my pack, and one to the waist belt (I had to sew on a loop of webbing for this, but there is a belt loop on the back you might use instead)

P20

I’ve got a Tamrac, i think a zoom 4. Basically the same idea as the Lowepro. Couple of clips and a use the chest strap on my camelbak through the belt loops on the back. Carrys my Nikon D80 with the 18-135mm lens, though its a bit tight, but there are bigger models 😉

Oh and taking the SLR out on the bike is one of the best things i’ve done, really enjoy playing with the camera out and about 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘D90 Users, what chest bag ?’ is closed to new replies.