Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cytech Level 2
  • badlydrawnchalk
    Free Member

I’m heading to London next week to do my Cytech Level 2. Is there anyone who has done the course got any helpful tips and hints regarding the course. I’m thinking it’s going to be a pretty intense 10 days!

Rorschach
    Free Member

Point to-
    1.Arse
    2.Elbow
    If you have successfully managed this (ask an adult to adjudicate) then you’ll be fine.
    Tis only pushbikes.

steelfan
    Free Member

If you know the basics you’ll be fine. They use the Park Big Blue Book of Bicycle Maintenance to support the course so check out the Park Tools site and have a quick read beforehand.Park Repair Help

pbooker1995
    Free Member

If you have ever done any work on bikes before you will fly through. There were people on my course that had no idea where to start and passed with flying colours after the 2 weeks.

rp16v
    Free Member

Actually doing my assessment for level 1\2 in milton Keynes later in the month looking at hotels at the moment have u done your theory yet?

badlydrawnchalk
    Free Member

Thanks folks!

rp16v I’m doing the whole course in 2 five day stints theory and all!

rp16v
    Free Member

With the theory make sure u have a pen and paper for notes and read ALL the info pages
    Have mine booked in for the 23rd jan

steelfan
    Free Member

Not sure if its changed but when I mine in 2013 all the theory questions were multiple choice and fairly straight forward. If your unsure the instructor will always help.

bobbyspangles

It’s an ongoing assessment, at a relaxed pace. learn lots, ask questions and you will be fine.
    I trained and assessed cytech for 3yrs, enjoyable job seeing people who care about qualifications pass.
    Have fun

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cytech Level 2’ is closed to new replies.