Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Cyclist v cyclist
  • Tom-B
    Free Member

Surely a BMX isn’t as fast as road bike? I’m far from a fighter, but that knobber on the BMX looked like he’d be about as handy in a fight as Mr Bean…..I’d have gone and returned the favour with interest! #internettoughguy 🙂

wrecker
    Free Member

The roadie may have been a nob, but he didn’t deserve what he got. Not by far. I hope BMX boy gets some very bad luck. I’d be checking out the local jump spots and skate parks.

jairaj

there is a longer version of the video here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2967182597&feature=iv&src_vid=JI0lZVdSMUU&v=UHy82l8oMpM

bad riding from both parties but kicking another person is very very out of order.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Roadie deserved all he got. Roadie was just being a knob for knob’s sake. BMXer was just hitting back at knobbishness. Fair play to him.

cookeaa

PJM1974
    Free Member

On the face of it, the BMXer is a colossal tool who’s in dire need of a good slap.

However, I’ve watched it again and again and I’d be amazed if the roadie didn’t see the twerp on the BMX attempting to get around the bus. It’s a hard one to call for sure, but if I were to hazard a guess I’d say the roadie had tried to box him in.

Doesn’t justify being kicked off a bike next to a bus though.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I don’t give a shit what the roadie did or did not do. What the BMXer did was absolutely and completely unforgivable.

Agreed. That was on my commute for many a year, and the BMX rider was, and is, an utter, utter tool.

martinxyz
    Free Member

The bmxer stopped and waited for the amber light to stop flashing,he also waited for the pedestrian to get off the road before continuing his journey.. the roadie timed the ride at this point to overtake on zig zags in a pelican crossing. Fail No 1.

If a car did this to a motorcycle, would it be the accepted way vehicles operate down there? Or would it be the norm for the car approaching to wait for the motorcycle to continue their journey?

Possible fail No2: At the star of it all, he approaches a bus in the left lane and crosses a solid white line before the hop back into the right hand lane to get in front of the bus. Why is the line solid at this point?

molgrips
    Free Member

Roadie deserved all he got. Roadie was just being a knob for knob’s sake. BMXer was just hitting back at knobbishness. Fair play to him.

That’s not how it’s meant to work.

imnotverygood

The bmxer stopped and waited for the amber light to stop flashing,he also waited for the pedestrian to get off the road before continuing his journey.. the roadie timed the ride at this point to overtake on zig zags in a pelican crossing. Fail No 1.

If a car did this to a motorcycle, would it be the accepted way vehicles operate down there? Or would it be the norm for the car approaching to wait for the motorcycle to continue their journey?

Possible fail No2: At the star of it all, he approaches a bus in the left lane and crosses a solid white line before the hop back into the right hand lane to get in front of the bus. Why is the line solid at this point?

If you are trying to nitpick, at least make sure you are aware of what the appropriate law says, otherwise it just looks like an unsuccessful attempt to troll.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Fill me in.

chip
    Free Member

The bmx’er overtakes on the inside then goes to pull in front of the roadie, at which point the gentlemen in front of both of them with the black rucksack gets closer very quickly before the gap opening up again.
    Is this because he braked or that the roadie saw bmx boy about to cut in front on the inside and put the power down to deliberately to shut him out before slowing again.

rumple
    Free Member

this wouldnt of happened if the bus wasnt there, bloody motorists 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Cyclist v cyclist’ is closed to new replies.