Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cyclist punches man in face, then boasts about it in tv interview, sickening.
  • midlifecrashes

🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

We need a hidden camera video where he leaves his bike against a tree with a rope attached, then retrieves it from any thieves 🙂

MSP

While I am sure there would be some crossover in a venn diagram, I would class him more of a hipster than a cyclist.

We need a hidden camera video where he leaves his bike against a tree with a rope attached, then retrieves it from any thieves

Well as a hipster it will be a fixie, so thieves will just hurl themselves at the ground as soon as they need to slow down.

warpcow
    Free Member

We’re missing the other side of the story here.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Well theres 3 cables in that pic..
    He does have a bell though 😆

scandal42
    Free Member

Can’t believe you missed out the fact that he’s a doper.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I watched his other videos, he’s always getting in fights.

maccruiskeen

He does have a bell though

ding ding, seconds out.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I wouldn’t call that a punch to be honest, more of a slap. Certainly wouldn’t be considered a punch by anyone I’ve ever fought.

midlifecrashes

Don’t know what relevance the stories of him being a doper have here. Anyway, this graphic says otherwise!

Link

thepurist

I’m clearly missing something. All that comes to mind from those pix is “her saddle’s too low”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cyclist punches man in face, then boasts about it in tv interview, sickening.’ is closed to new replies.