• This topic has 244 replies, 89 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by igm.
Viewing 5 posts - 241 through 245 (of 245 total)
  • Cyclist knocked off his bike and abused
  • gofasterstripes
    Free Member

^^^^ sort it out, again, kimbers 😉

natrix
    Free Member

Finally got a reply:

“I am unable to record this as an official complaint as you are not closely enough involved in the incident”

Not that I was actually making an official complaint, just raising my concerns, concerns which they seem happy to dismiss……………..

igm

Natrix – who should we address our follow up queries to? They need to answer this one.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

who should we address our follow up queries to? They need to answer this one.

Like they said, “we” aren’t in any way connceted the incident, therefore “they” can’t (or rather won’t waste their time) dealing with a non complaint to which they probably can’t tell you anything about anyway as there must be data protection or other procedural issues with discussing cases with random members of the public just because they happen to have a mode of transport in common with a victim of crime.

igm

If enough people show interest that sort of thing tends to get reviewed. Internally if not externally.

Viewing 5 posts - 241 through 245 (of 245 total)

The topic ‘Cyclist knocked off his bike and abused’ is closed to new replies.