Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cyclist cafe in / near Blaenau Ffestiniog?
  • Sue_W
    Free Member

Not wanting to open the previous can of worms about Blaenau Ffestiniog, but can anyone recommend a cafe there or nearby in Llan Ffestiniog? Does anyone know if you can use the cafe at the Llechwedd Slate Caverns without going down the mine etc?

Open during the day. I’ll be out with a group of roadies so safe space for bikes outside (generally not locked).

Oh, and dwi’n siarad cymraeg 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

oooh (sucks teeth), you don’t want to be stopping in that Blaenau Ffestiniog! 😉

iain1775
    Free Member

Yes you can use slate caverns cafe without going down, be plenty of bikers around outside too as its where Antur uplift leaves from every 5/10 minutes

st

Yes, the slate mines cafe is bob on with plenty of space to park and keep an eye on your bike.

carlosg
    Free Member

The car park at Llechwedd Slate Cavern/Antur Stiniog is free so I don’t see how anyone would stop a group going in on bikes and down the side of the main building(where the cafe is) after all It’s all money in the till isn’t it. Your bikes could be leant against the wall outside the cafe and still be visible from the inside.

Sue_W
    Free Member

Diolch yn fawr pawb 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cyclist cafe in / near Blaenau Ffestiniog?’ is closed to new replies.