Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • cycling related t-shirts
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

What was the name of the new website created by someone on here selling shirts etc?

Based in Yorkshire i think…

muddydwarf
    Free Member

No, wasn't them (nice shirts tho) he put up links to three shirts & asked us to rate them IIRC.

sc-xc
    romster
    Free Member

whats up muddy????

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Aha!
    I was interested in the "MTB" shirt but couldn't remember the bloomin' name! 😳
    Now got it saved & browsing.. 🙂

romster
    Free Member

Okey dokey matey. 🙂

Any questions just contact me directly through the site or email me at andy@romsterbikewear.com

romster
    Free Member

Just mailed you back muddy.

Gotta shoot now, will get back to you at some point tomorrow.

Cheers

Romster

Trekster

liking that mtb one

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

But no girlie T-shirts 🙁

millsonwheels
    Free Member

But no girlie T-shirts

Thats what I thought too, so I sent an email. Thanks for the quick reply Andy! The womens t shirts are due to be added to the website soon 8) I like the cog t shirt best 😀

romster
    Free Member

Yeh they are coming very soon – should be uploaded around the same time as our hoodies, (next 48hours).

Do you think a seperate Womens Specific section would be beneficial or do you want the t-shirts/hoodies categorised with the MTB/Road/Fixie categories we already have in place?

millsonwheels
    Free Member

I think if all the designs have womens sizes available, it would be fine to keep them in the current categories, otherwise a womens specific section would be good.

romster
    Free Member

Probably better idea to seperate the two i'm thinking! Right, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, i'm off out on the bike for a few hours.

Catch you all later.

Romster

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Yup I think seperate section as I'll just head straight there! I was thinking the cog T-shirt was cool as well!

Diane
    Free Member

Oooo hope they are a nice cut – not too long and cap sleeves?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

OOo cap sleeves sounds lovely!! But don't want cropped belly tops either! Fitted would be nice 😉

rOcKeTdOg

Lol, don't forget matching shoes and bag 😉

romster
    Free Member

No handbags from us – sorry! 😉

They'll be capped sleeved and fitted for definite.

We're just undecided on which model of tee to go for because both are available in different colours and we need to get the decision right hence the delay.

More than likely going to be the middle/back end of next week so check back then.

Cheers for the interest.

Romster

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Nope only SPD's and rucksacks for me 😉

romster
    Free Member

Got a couple of designs filtering through to the site now Millie/who ever requested them.

linky

MrOvershoot

About Romster Bike Wear

The Yorkshire based Romster Bike Wear was established in 2010 by Andy Liversidge to supply the most creative, fashionable, alternate, apparrel for all genres of cycling enthusiasts.

Like the Tee shirts but I'm sure its only one "r" in apparel

Like the
    Captain Crash
    "FOR I WILL TRY ANYTHING"

Though if you could change it for "Crap at everything" it would be perfect for me & in 48-50" chest 😉

romster
    Free Member

Hey look on the bright side, you're good at spelling. 😉

Cheers matey.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘cycling related t-shirts’ is closed to new replies.