Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • cycling rain jacket buget £50
  • blade72003
    Free Member

Been looking for cycling jacket got a shower jacket but and after a rain on buget about £50 missed out on the dhb Wickham eVENT Waterproof Cycling Jacket sale what else can i get for about that price or less don't care about branding just want a good technology in 44inch chest

epicyclo

Look at Montane.

Or the most breathable cycling jacket you can get is a cycling cape (so long as you use mudguards). Don't see many of them these days though.

Simon

+1 for Montane.
    I got an old design Velocity DT for £54. It's lightweight packs small and is the most breathable jacket I've had and I sweat like a pig. Not tried an Event jacket BTW.

bullheart
    Free Member

Madison Pursuit. Have a look on eBay for them. Best jacket I've had – same quality as jackets twice it's price.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Try a Royal Racing Camo jacket. I picked mine up for £34(Je james) and the the good thing is that they do man sizes.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Every second post I make seems to be in support of montane at the moment – i've got an old style velocity DT and its a really good jacket for the reasons Simon has already picked up, there are some bargains out there if you shop around for them – mine came off a well-known auction site.

TooTall
    Free Member

Look in TK Maxx. They had some really nice Scott waterproof jackets for £40 – sizes were all less than XL so not for me, but your local store might be different. Some Nike, Iron Man and other stuff in there at the mo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘cycling rain jacket buget £50’ is closed to new replies.