• This topic has 53 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Cycling jerseys, DAMN they're expensive !
  • nairnster
    Free Member

Yeah i agree. Just got some Polaris jerseys for 7.50 a pop.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Polaris have good sales

+1. I got a long sleeved one in the sale a few weeks ago for £5 & It’s spot on.
    I’ve always quite liked Polaris stuff.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

There’s £10 off code if you spend £60 on DHB gear.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/endura-fs260-pro-printed-short-sleeve-jersey/ has been great so far for me since May.

DezB
    Free Member

They have some Eigo brand ones on SportPursuit for £17.99
    Or Pearl Izumi, Polaris, Spiuk, BBB… for roundabout the £25 mark.
    I’ve only ever bought in sales – my faves being Salomon for about £30

weeksy

I got one of these from a chinese type seller who was stating location as being Ireland… Not sure where it came from but only took a week, possibly less. It’s way better than i actually expected in terms of quality. For £12 it can last a year and i’ll be more than happy.

nathb
    Free Member

Any use?

http://www.bikebargains.co.uk/search-jerseys/?_sft_size=large&_sft_gender=mens

Also: http://www.dare2b.com/mens/tech-jerseys?dir=asc&order=price

I got a load of Dare2b jerseys given to me, basically these but slightly different:

They’re so garish – perfect for being seen on the commute 😆 But I’m rather impressed with the fit & quality.

weeksy

All links/info are good, i’m currently sorted, but there’s certainly been a lot of good ideas and possibles for me and for others 🙂

nathb
    Free Member

What size are you weeksy?

I’ll see if I can blag you a couple of jerseys from the above, if you don’t mind looking like a cycling billboard 😆

mcnultycop

Polaris have just emailed me with a flash sale including Jerseys. Decent gear, as a rule.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

just paid 55quid for a 80odd quid castelli summer jersey thats loaded with tech and nice fittings, its even shower proof, to me that is good value and i’d rather do that than buy cheap stuff full retail. also by way of comparrison i’ve been wearing a troy lee ace jersey in the heat but no question the castelli was more comfortable (in terms of dealing with heat, sweat and then cooler air as the evening drew in) on a ride the other night.

just shop around and unless you are in a rush be patient, bargains are there to be had especially if you buy out of season.

weeksy

nathb – Member

What size are you weeksy?

I’ll see if I can blag you a couple of jerseys from the above, if you don’t mind looking like a cycling billboard

As you know Nath, i’m a big lad…. You’re looking 44″ chest or what equates to an XL in normal clothing but probably igger in cycling stuff lol.

Either way, thanks for the thought buddy.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Should have got a bearbones one weeksy, Stu is taking orders atm (and using some pretty dubious advertising too so I won’t share the link here)

tonyja
    Free Member

Just seen this – if youre still looking you can search for the bigger sizes here, works well for XL and XXL, but seems to get confused on S and M.
    Btw, Your’e looking at ~£7 upwards for an XXL, considerably cheaper than a lot of the others mentioned on here.

nbt

Thanks to whoever suggested Polaris. I ordered 2*tops, a pair of armwarmers and a pair of legwarmers for the grand total of £24: £5 per item plus £4 postage. Ordered Thursday, delivered Saturday. The fit is excellent and the quality seems fine, although only limited sizes are available.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Cycling jerseys, DAMN they're expensive !’ is closed to new replies.