Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cycling Glasses – £50
  • votchy
    Free Member

Anyone recommend a pair of glasses for around £50 that resist misting up and preferably have interchangeable lenses? Currently using Endura Stingrays and can no longer prevent misting (used to be ok with the fairy liquid method but this no longer works).

Northwind

Might be worth investing in some nikwax visorproof- far better than fairy liquid, repels drops too and the wee bottle’ll last a lifetime. Still haven’t found a factory anti-mist coating that works as well as this stuff

boxelder

Tifosi

rollodes
    Free Member

the bolle safety glasses are £10 and never mist. great fit too

deadkenny
    Free Member

Madison D’Arcs have interchangeable and not had problems with misting up. £25/30ish with 3 lenses.

Downside however is they scratch easy. Though replacement lenses are available, as are replacement arms etc in case you lose bits or do like I do and drive over them in the car park 😉

I’ve gone through loads of the lenses though so looking at cheap safety type stuff. What I want is something as good as my $10 Wallmart shades I got but clear lenses. Great fit and no misting, doesn’t scratch easy, v.cheap.

Pridds

Sorry for the hijack. Northwind, but is that visorproof stuff good for the inside of glasses to stop them misting up? All the info just talks about the outside.

Northwind

Yup, perfect for that.

jekkyl

Rollode, which bolle safety glasses, there are loads.

karlsbug
    Free Member

arco sell loads of bolle glasses, dead cheap and on trend too. Why pay more?

vmgscot

Been using Bolle Contours (£6) this year and see no need to buy anything else now.. no misting while riding but do when stationary…but like every other pair of expensive and/or cheap specs I ever owned.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cycling Glasses – £50’ is closed to new replies.