Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Cycleguard?
  • andermt
    Free Member

Been getting continuously missed calls the last few days (In Spain so not answering a number I don’t know).

Google search shows it may be Cycleguard, anyone know for sure if 01452 499909 is a number they call from, as it isn’t on their website.

I did get an online quote from them at the weekend so it could be them I guess but they are taking the piss on the number of atempts!

So far they have tried once on Tuesday, 5 times yesterday and twice so far today (only 22 mins between attempts)!

andermt
    Free Member

No response?

However for info, after 4 attempted calls today (10 in total) they left an answer phone message, which also contained lies, they said that I had got a quote on their website today and could I call them straight back. I definately didn’t get a quote today, it was at the weekend.

Strongly worded email has been sent and number blocked!

So if anyone wants to contact them it might be worth using the number I posted above as if it works for incoming calls it could be cheaper than their premium rate number.

I will personally never use them for insurance following this experience, I could put up with one attempted call a day, but 5 is harrassment IMHO, not everyone will drop everything to take an unsolicitated call during working hours, whether in the UK or not.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Cycleguard?’ is closed to new replies.