Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cycle2Work turn-around times.
  • martlev
    Free Member

Today my company opened up applications for cycle2work for a month, so I pop down to Halfords (since no LBS is covered by cycle2work here) and choose myself a nice bike which they are ordering in since they didn’t have my size in stock. I get home and apply for the cycle2work and get told I wont be sent out my letter of collection until the 28th of August. I was just wondering how long it has taken others to have their letter of collection sent to them ?

tadpole
    Free Member

I applied on the 22nd June, employer cleared it straightaway, just found out the certificate will be in the post tomorrow!So with any luck I’ll have bike for my days off – Yay!

martlev
    Free Member

I think my delay may be down to them only offering it for a month so they want to collate them all together and send them through the red tape all at once. That or its because they are using a third party to offer this (why I cant just fill out a form and hand it to my manager I have no clue.)

edit: Your 2 weeks is more in line with what the guys at Halford said it should take.

tadpole
    Free Member

yeah, that sounds like where ya delay is, my employer literally turned it round in an hour, though cyclescheme do say it can take 4 weeks to issue the voucher, think last years took about the same time as well.

Houns

Delays are usually down to the employer. As mentioned above some employers like collecting all the applications, approving them and sending them to Halfords in one go instead of case by case.

Halfords will get the voucher printed and posted out to you within a handful of days of receiving the info from your employer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cycle2Work turn-around times.’ is closed to new replies.