Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cycle servicing Bolton
  • bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Who is good and reasonably priced. Just after gears indexing properly, drivetrain greased etc and new cables fitted.

crikey
    Free Member

I’ve used MK Cycles for the last 10 or so years and they have been very good. I don’t live anywhere near Bolton, but I like a good shop.

On Tonge Moor road.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Just down the road from my Mum’s. Are they not more roadie?

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Green Machine at Horwich have been by far the best that i have used over the last few years.

eaststandlower
    Free Member

Rebound Suspension are good, based in Howrich just passed the leisure centre on the left (if you’re coming from Bolton) Always helpful and well priced.

Harry_the_Spider

Just a bit further afield, Cooksons are good in Whitefield.

zokes
    Free Member

Green Machine at Horwich have been by far the best that i have used over the last few years

Aye, I’ve never had reason to fault Green Machine’s work, and I lived in Horwich for a good few years.

He may have a stop about you not having bought everything on your bike from there. He certainly used to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder about that.

As above, MK cycles also good

mtbtomo
    Free Member

+1 for Green Machine.

Prices are very reasonable too, especially compared to some bike shops where the labour rates are almost comparable to a car garage.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cycle servicing Bolton’ is closed to new replies.