Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cycle Scheme, why so long?
  • franksinatra

My workplace approved my voucher request two weeks ago and the voucher has still not been issued. Cycle Scheme state on their website that they take 3-4 weeks to be issued.

Why is this so long, surely they just need to hit a button? Made me wonder if my work have paid Cycle Scheme the £1000 voucher value and this is just a chance for Cycle Scheme to pocket some interest.

I just want my bike and don't have the patience for this! The shop won't order the bike in until they have the paper voucher.

At this rate the nice weather will be gone by the time I get my bike

goldenwonder
    Free Member

It's very unusual for Cyclescheme to take long. The only problem we ever had was with the employer, not Cyclescheme themselves. Longest we ever waited was 4 weeks, quickest was back in 5 days!
    Ask the shop to see what the progress is, they can check it if they log into the Cyclescheme website.

akira

Usually the hold up is the employer, some seem to hold on until they have a pile of forms before they process them.

miketually
    Free Member

Cyclescheme will be waiting for your employer to pay the invoice.

The bike shop I bought from were amazed at how quickly I got my voucher, but it was because our Finance dept paid the invoice by BACS straight away.

MartinGT
    Free Member

My gfriend had hers in 2 weeks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cycle Scheme, why so long?’ is closed to new replies.