• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cycle Scheme and 11th Hour Enquiry
  • barca
    Free Member

Can anybody tell me if the voucher for the shop is emailed to you, sent to your home or your place of work? I have a bike waiting for delivery and I want to plan a week away with (or without) the new bike and loads of other conundrums going on. Work don’t know (the HR lady hasn’t done this before), Cyclescheme contact guy is on holiday and the person I spoke to there says that’s the only person i can speak to about it – seemed a bit odd but there you go and the bike shop won’t let me pay cash and take the bike and then go back with the voucher for a refund at a later date.
    Oh yes, as you asked, I have this sat in the shop waiting for me:

andywhit
    Free Member

Mine was sent to me in the post.

firestarter
    Free Member

mine was sent to my employer and i had to go in to hq to sign for it

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nbt

Mine was sent to head office in the post, then sent through to our office i the internal mail system. I suppose it depends how your company / council have set up the arrangement with cyclescheme. But in any case I can tell you they do fortnightly billing runs @ cyclescheme.

You need to find a better LBS, I’d had my bike for a month without paying a penny before I finally dropped off the cyclescheme voucher 🙂

Spud

Sent to HR and then sent out to my office.

barca
    Free Member

Arse! The shops in Oldham. No nearer supplier of The Bike of Much Fastnest. I signed my form and dropped it in at HR yesterday. I think it’s safe to say I won’t be chucking a leg over it before Easter then.

nbt

Billing runs are onMonday I think, If you dropped it in yesterday you might get it back in two weeks, it might be three. Easter’s hopeful at best

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cycle Scheme and 11th Hour Enquiry’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts