Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • CYB enduro anyone?
  • matther01
    Free Member

First dyfi this year and thinking of this next.

Anyone else entering tonight?

chvck
    Free Member

Well we are a bit behind schedule…Hoped to open entries for Coed Y Brenin tomorrow, but there’s more admin that needs sorting. We’ll keep you updated here. On the plus side the course is taking shape, winter storm damage actually not too bad at all.

Looks like they’re about a week behind schedule. In 2 minds about it, it is way harder than the dyfi IMO. Every time I do it I say that it’s my last time and never again, will probably end up doing it…

carlos
    Free Member

Yup, well as soon as it’s actually open and accepting entries. Done it the last 3 yrs and it’s great. Camping, BBQ, Beer, (lots) Banter and decent riding.

I’d prefer the event on a Sat tbh, but it is what it is.

matther01
    Free Member

Successfully registered…probably unsuccessfully manage the course in a decent time.

pitcherpro
    Free Member

I’m in for the third time and i’m like chvck, say i’ll never do it again but do! I find it harder than the Dyfi but still great fun.

carlos
    Free Member

Sorted 😀

matther01
    Free Member

What bikes you guys using?

Used a HT at dyfi…but thinking a FS maybe the way to go this time. Will a 3-4lb weight penalty end in death?!

carlos
    Free Member

The only one (Mtb anyway) I have. 31lb FS. 3rd year and not died, I have had to wait for mates on lighter bikes though. 😉

pitcherpro
    Free Member

I ride my 32lb big bouncy bike …..keeps you fit!

rickon
    Free Member

By enduro…. is it a proper enduro, or an Xc race?

Xc races are fine, just interested to know what type of race it is.

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Not really a race but there are a few xc racers that do it for training etc ( i believe)

rickon
    Free Member

Ok…. so… is it like the Gravity Enduro or EWS or SES? or is it like the Dyfi?

Enduro is one thing to most, and another to some 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘CYB enduro anyone?’ is closed to new replies.