Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cwmdown – how exactly do lifts work?
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I’m thinking about using the uplift service tomorrow, 6 seats left out of 16, so 10 other riders at least.

Just say, for instance….., that I was the slowest one down or wanted to take my time, session sections etc does that mean everyone else is forced to wait for the slowest rider at the bottom before the next uplift? Or does the uplift run continually and you just jump on the next one available?

bobbyspangles

runs continually, first come first up

soobalias
    Free Member

the bus goes, when the bus goes.

krag
    Free Member

What he said ^

You should beat the van down easily though even if you’re last to leave. If you’re sessioning stuff you’ll just have to wait for the next one.

xc-steve
    Free Member

Why bother sessioning stuff when you can just ride the whole thing again… including that section?

chakaping
    Free Member

I think they limit the number of runs, so you’ll be waiting for the bus more than it’s waiting for you.

Stopping to repeat little bits shouldn’t hold you up enough to miss the bus. We only missed one bus, and that was due to taking our time over lunch.

They should give more time for lunch and stop dwadling throughout the day actually, you realise how fast they realy can turn it round when it’s the end of day and driver wants to knock off.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

xc-steve – I was just looking for an excuse to be slow, tomorrow being my 42nd birthday is another. thanks for the STW-esque reply though.

Thanks all, good to hear your advice.

Junkyard
    Free Member

MTFU and just go for it worked for us as 75% of us did not go to hospital after the first run.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cwmdown – how exactly do lifts work?’ is closed to new replies.