Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cwmcarn this morning.
  • coatesy
    Free Member

Anybody else see the wierd helicopter thing hovering above the car park about 11 this morning? Like a central pod with eight legs, each with a small pod on the end, humming like a load of angry vacuum cleaners.Not seen anything like it before, and wondering what it was.

Conan257
    Free Member

Quadcopter of some kind? Perhaps an octocopter?

zilog6128

Something like this?

A radio controlled helicopter, basically; very stable due to the multiple rotors. Probably someone filming.

faustus

it’s a drone! Probably filming some ‘epic’ riding…

coatesy
    Free Member

Could have been an octocopter I guess, difficult to judge size, but it looked pretty big.

steezysix
    Free Member

Probably a GoPro Drone – lots of people starting to use them for filming stuff like biking, skiing, etc. Otherwise, it’s the CIA.

LoCo
    Free Member

Did you loose an hour or so? you may have been probed 😯

cookeaa

They were filming some 14 year old future Lord of Gnarr (who I’d never heard of) at BPW last September with a fancy quad-copter I’m sure it made his edit super rad…

coatesy
    Free Member

Wrong timescale and vehicle for a probe, UFO’s are now cunningly disguised as battered old Transits, and they’re so well practiced they only take 10 minutes (unless there’s a few of them).

chakaping
    Free Member

Saw one over Rivington a month or so ago.

Yet to see any sick edits featuring myself descending to the dog kennels though.

🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cwmcarn this morning.’ is closed to new replies.