Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cwmcarn Santisation
  • FROGLEEK
    Free Member

Went this week after a few months of riding natural terrain.
    Former Freeride area has now been sanitised beyond belief. No more corkscrew, jumps rounded off etc etc. Following on from the wallride having been taken down, the ladder drops taken away and now being named Airstream 2. The same seems to have happened on the Red downhill too.
    Is this H&S gone mad?

dingabell
    Free Member

What have they changed on the red downhill run? Going back there in a few weeks and was looking forward to revisiting it.

seanoc
    Free Member

I ran it last night (my trail shoes are lighter than my bike to carry on my back to work) and thought “**** me this must be hard to ride”; I reckon there’s some proper tech sections on the climb. You really do notice the effects of erosion when your running in a v-ditch for 6 miles.

wrecker
    Free Member

Sanitised? The corkscrew was not technical. The new run is no easier, just faster in my opinion.
    **** me, that little run under the culvert scared nobody,

mamadirt
    Free Member

Went up today for the first time in ages and was disappointed with the ‘freeride’ section. I haven’t done the twisty x/c alternative for years but reckon I may give that a go next time instead. Shame. Even the jumps at the bottom of the d/h track seemed smaller (or maybe I’m just slower 😕 )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cwmcarn Santisation’ is closed to new replies.