Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cwmcarn help 8th July 2010 – Much appreciated!
  • trek_rider
    Free Member

Hi, just a quick post, on the off chance the person that helped me back to the car park crosses this forum!

Last Thursday night I had a crash on the Twrch Trail, and was knocked unconscious. (I know….. abuse expected!). 😳

I was not compos mentis for a while, and do not recall the chaps name, who helped me down. Just wanted to say thanks! It was much appreciated, as I spent the night in Newport Royal! Also, thanks to the second rider who supplied the first aid kit!

If it were you, thanks, and its nice to know the MTB family help each other out in their hour of need.

molgrips
    Free Member

Tell us about the crash! 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Oh Sh1t were you hurt? We thought you were asleep. I was one of the 50 guys who rode past you whilst you were unconscious. Sorry.

Kidding.

trek_rider
    Free Member

Would love to tell you about it, but was hoping to get some detail myself? Slipped / fell / was abducted by aliens somewhere just before road / path crossing on the last section, about 1k from the end. That’s all I know, other than the grisly details about stitches et al, but I am sure you don’t want that! 😀

trek_rider
    Free Member

Refresh only

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cwmcarn help 8th July 2010 – Much appreciated!’ is closed to new replies.