Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cwm Rhaeadr
  • chvck
    Free Member

Anyone know if this open now?

olly2097
    Free Member

Rode it 4 weeks ago. Was all good.

chvck
    Free Member

Thanks, shall go for a look this weekend then 🙂

Ambrose

I did a lap or two with the pooch last weekend. It is running really fast at the moment 🙂

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

Hi
    I’m debating going for a ride here tomorrow. Is it worth a 90 minute trip? Is there just the one short marked loop?

I know you can venture out into the wild, but I’m just fancying staying closer to the van tomorrow? How does it compare to nant yr arian or cwm carn? I want to ride for a good 3 or 4 hours.

rusty90
    Free Member

Is there just the one short marked loop?

Yes. You can venture out onto Mynydd Mallaen, but navigation is ‘challenging’ and it will be wet and boggy up there at the moment. Combine with a visit to Brechfa?

wallop

It is a short loop but I would happily ride it six times in a row. My favourite trail in that neck of the woods by a country mile.

milky1980
    Free Member

Same here, happily drive the 90 mins to get there to do a few laps! Bloody brilliant hidden gem, rarely see anyone there either. Must be the description putting people off: one fireroad climb to the top then a blast down, all over in 6km! 4-5 laps at pace and I’m as knackered as a full day at Afan or Brechfa 😀

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

Sounds good! I’ll check it out tomorrow

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cwm Rhaeadr’ is closed to new replies.